The Drunk Thread

Boycie

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seriously though

You need help mate.

Have you tried Home Brew? That'll save you some money.

Bog off! I don't need any help - not with drinking them! :)

Just opened my first can of Tetleys.

Used to make my own wine - I got barred off The Roadrider bus for drinking by Ernie Hallam in 1978! We were going to Stoke and I brought 4 bottles of home made wine and 4 wine glasses. I did share them with a 13 year old who was pissed as a fart by the time we reached Stoke. As we turned the corner to go into the old Victoria Ground coach park, one of my glasses smashed falling off the top of the luggage rack (it was empty) and Ernie said he'd had enough of me as I was always pished and I got barred :(

Bog off! I don't need any help - not with drinking them! :)

Just opened my first can of Tetleys.

Used to make my own wine - I got barred off The Roadrider bus for drinking by Ernie Hallam in 1978! We were going to Stoke and I brought 4 bottles of home made wine and 4 wine glasses. I did share them with a 13 year old who was pissed as a fart by the time we reached Stoke. As we turned the corner to go into the old Victoria Ground coach park, one of my glasses smashed falling off the top of the luggage rack (it was empty) and Ernie said he'd had enough of me as I was always pished and I got barred :(

He was indeed a miserable old scrote was our Ernie.

He was like the Gestapo up and down the bus trying to catch us drinking.

Was that the game when Gordon Hill scored a late winner for us TR or was that the year before.

He was indeed a miserable old scrote was our Ernie.

He was like the Gestapo up and down the bus trying to catch us drinking.

Was that the game when Gordon Hill scored a late winner for us TR or was that the year before.

It was the game we lost 3-2 mate, and Gordon Hill scored both, just looked it up, 1979

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Bin reet bad of late as not been drinkin' much :rolleyes:

However back on form as been drinking non-stop all night, after a terrible 2 or 3 days of NOWT to drink. :mad:

My AA Counsellor says its to be expected until my re-habilitation period has settled down, so tonight all I have had is 4 cans of Tetleys and 3 LARGE bottles of Tiger Bitter.

Work tomorrow and may sneak some vodka in with my diet coke (purely for medicinal purposes!) :thumbsup:

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Bin reet bad of late as not been drinkin' much :rolleyes:

However back on form as been drinking non-stop all night, after a terrible 2 or 3 days of NOWT to drink. :mad:

My AA Counsellor says its to be expected until my re-habilitation period has settled down, so tonight all I have had is 4 cans of Tetleys and 3 LARGE bottles of Tiger Bitter.

Work tomorrow and may sneak some vodka in with my diet coke (purely for medicinal purposes!) :thumbsup:

Go easy on that diet coke mate. Rot yer guts that stuff will.

just got in from pregrin ............jan lemmin ******* eork in the morning {( rtied to convince my nate to go to leeds match all said beeter things to do WTF!!!!

Tell us in the mornin Duck - summat about jan leeming......:)

just got in from pregrin ............jan lemmin ******* eork in the morning {( rtied to convince my nate to go to leeds match all said beeter things to do WTF!!!!

Tis a pib I use a bit is the Pregrin (nice spellin') :)

Gannin bed as had 6 pints of falling ova watter

Archived