NFL thread

Perky1106

Anyone heard any more on what highlights the BBC are putting together and when?

I notice on the BBC sport website that they have a 'top plays of the week' video but it is only 2 minutes long.  Is there more coming?

Early November, sez the BBC.

The deal includes coverage of Super Bowl 50 on TV, radio and online, while a weekly highlights show will run on BBC Two and online from early November.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/american-football/34195573 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Srg said:

He had no hope against the Bungles... who may actually win a play off game.

Oh, one of the games this Sunday is on Pick TV on Freeview as well, for those without Sky Sports.

Do you know which one?

Ah, that's the one on Sky anyway. I have GamePass so it isn't a big deal I'll be watching Saints host Titans. Could be more interesting than previously thought now they have a new coach.

Just now, SaintRam said:

Ah, that's the one on Sky anyway. I have GamePass so it isn't a big deal I'll be watching Saints host Titans. Could be more interesting than previously thought now they have a new coach.

Yeah, it's on both channels.

I'm so happy Ravens have a bye, means I can enjoy the slate of games

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/9/2015, 10:40:17, AnimalisaRam said:

Panthers looking good this season.. saying that through gritted teeth - can't stand Cam Newton.

At least the NFC South isn't the worst division this season - that's going to AFC South so far.

Even as a Saints fan, Cam is one of my favourite players in the league lol

Colts @ Jaguars - Wembley, Sunday Oct 2
* @ Rams - Twickenham, Sunday Oct 23
Redskins @ Bengals - Wembley, Sunday Oct 30

* Team that finishes in the same spot in the NFC East as St. Louis Rams in NFC West at the end of this season.

Currently its Rams and Eagles in their respective 3rd spots, but it could be that Redskins become the first team to play twice in the same series. Could also be Cowboys, or NY Giants.

On 13 October 2015 at 16:58:53, davenportram said:

I think a UK based franchise would be sustainable as there are many many fans in the UK who would want to watch their team play. It would probably sell out every week as a different team comes to visit. Could be like a home game for the travelling team.

It's going to be the Redskins/Eagles. Giants/Cowboys in the top 2 spots and the Eagles in free fall to the bottom. I can't see the Rams overtaking the Cardinals/Seahawks or dropping below the 49ers either.

• 3 weeks later...

Watching the Falcons/Panthers game, and yes the Falcons are woeful but Cam is so much fun to watch, really entertaining team to watch in general are the Panthers. 

As Saints fans, my friends will hate it if the Panthers win the Superbowl, but I really hope they do. 

Just now, AnimalisaRam said:

Don't understand who's flicked the off switch at Falcons. 6-0 to 6-7.

I seriously hope Panthers don't win - but with the games they have left, I can't see anyone beating them. Definitely not Falcons. Hate Cam Newton.

What do you hate about Cam Newton? Genuine question. 

Personally, I've never seen a player enjoy playing quite as much as he does, which makes it (for me) more enjoyable to watch. Sure he's arrogant, but you have to think you're the best to be the best, and he seems a genuinely nice guy. 

2 hours ago, SaintRam said:

What do you hate about Cam Newton? Genuine question. 

Personally, I've never seen a player enjoy playing quite as much as he does, which makes it (for me) more enjoyable to watch. Sure he's arrogant, but you have to think you're the best to be the best, and he seems a genuinely nice guy. 

Y'know when you just take an instant dislike to someone?

Yeah, that.

1 minute ago, AnimalisaRam said:

Y'know when you just take an instant dislike to someone?

Yeah, that.

Ah I see. That's unfortunate, he's definitely one of the players with the least legitimate reasons to hate. 

Archived