NFL thread

Perky1106

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well,another season in the books.I hate the Patriots won,but just the way it is.Don't like Brady,but have to respect the guy.

Seahawks I think will be in the conversation again,if they can improve just a bit on the offensive side of the ball.

As a Redskins fan,hopefully RG3 can up his play a bit,and the guys we have now improve also.Some very good free agents out there during this offseason and hopefully Skins can get a couple,especially a Tackle and a safety or corner.

Same for the draft where an O lineman would be nice or an OLB/DE.

I think Packers could be a very good team if they get some solid free agents(which I think they will);already have best qb in league imo.Ravens could surprise also I think.

As far as others: Really do not like Cowboys but could perhaps seeing them win NFC East as long as Romo stays healthy.

If I had an AFC team,it would be the Chargers who always are picked to be good but can't get over the hump;however I can see that changing if Rivers is clicking from day one.

All in all,I enjoyed this season at times and at other times...meh and just hope Redskins do good business so I will feel decently confident for the 2015-16 season.

Archived