NFL thread

Perky1106

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same here. I intend to watch it with some chicken wings and some nacho's. Of course, wish the Redskins were in it...but may have white hair before that happens it seems. :(

At least it's on at a decent time for you mate. Last year I made chicken wings at halftime, around half 1-2am. I'm not used to eating at that time, boy did I know about it in the morning. I will see how long I last tonight!

Is that because you're impressed by them, feel the need as Pats are the Ravens AFC rivals, you hate the Pats, or a bit of all 3?

I like the way seahawks do things, and hate the pats.

Fans over here only like them because they're good and have England in their name.

Say what you want about deflategate, but we are not that far removed from spygate. Scumbags.

I like the way seahawks do things, and hate the pats.

Fans over here only like them because they're good and have England in their name.

Say what you want about deflategate, but we are not that far removed from spygate. Scumbags.

Same. I kind of respect their longetivity, especially Brady (scumbag), and I like Bellichick from his Giants days. But they're from Boston, can't like that. I think the deflate gate thing is just a name, even my Colts friends don't care that much, and thought Pats walked all over them regardless. But you're right that it's not the first team their team has been involved in some controversy, and got off light, compared to other teams and punishments, like NO Saints and their Def a few back

Archived