NFL thread

Perky1106

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jets @ Dolphins is the first ever divisional game in the UK.

They're really testing the strength of support by seeing if they can sell out Bills @ Jags.

Also, last 2 games are in back to back weeks, so testing what a franchise schedule could be like.

Fantasy players, need some advice for my team...

Who do I go with at QB?

1) Andy Dalton - I've stuck with him for pretty much the whole season so far. AJ Green is getting healthier (who I also have in my team) and he's already got some pretty sick receivers in the team as it is. He's against Cleveland though, which isn't exactly a favourable match-up for him and Green (who I assume Haden will be all over like a rash).

2) Colin Kaepernick - Against the Saints, pretty much guaranteed to be a shoot-out. He's literally top of the list in every single one of those "Start Em, Sit Em" articles as well. He does have a tendency to fumble though and I just have this gut feeling Dalton might pull an absolute stormer out of the bag.

What do we reckon?

Fantasy players, need some advice for my team...

Who do I go with at QB?

1) Andy Dalton - I've stuck with him for pretty much the whole season so far. AJ Green is getting healthier (who I also have in my team) and he's already got some pretty sick receivers in the team as it is. He's against Cleveland though, which isn't exactly a favourable match-up for him and Green (who I assume Haden will be all over like a rash).

2) Colin Kaepernick - Against the Saints, pretty much guaranteed to be a shoot-out. He's literally top of the list in every single one of those "Start Em, Sit Em" articles as well. He does have a tendency to fumble though and I just have this gut feeling Dalton might pull an absolute stormer out of the bag.

What do we reckon?

I would go with Dalton.Yes a rivalry game so who knows what will happen,but Kaepernick has been really poor this seaaon imo and could see him struggling again.

Just my perspective;I would go with Dalton.

I would go with Dalton.Yes a rivalry game so who knows what will happen,but Kaepernick has been really poor this seaaon imo and could see him struggling again.

Just my perspective;I would go with Dalton.

Thing is, despite how poor Kap has been, he still puts up good fantasy numbers (better than Dalton's over this season).

I think I might go with Dalton though. I'm relying on Green to get some TDs and Dalton is his QB. I like the idea of getting 2x the points for 1 TD.

• 2 months later...

Its on Sky at 1am.

Tomorrow its packers Cowgirls at 5:30pm followed by the NFC boys

Gonna start a NoWTV day sky sports pass later and watch the first three play off matches.

I'm excited for the Ravens game, but in truth, I don't expect to win. I just hope we're in the game in the 4th.

Archived