Hairstyles, tattoos, body piercings and the like..

mozza

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never seen a tasteful one?

But I've no doubt you'll post one up for me. ;)

Tasteful ones do exist, they've moved on a bit from serpents wrapped around daggers with a space to write Mam.

Bet ladyrams is tasteful..

EDIT :- Tattoo , i mean..

I like it, my daughter is working on a design which brings the 3 I have together. It's going to kind of look like a scrolled family tree branch intertwining.

Not huge or anything, just individual and personal to me. Once it's done I'll post a pic.

I must admit, I do like to see "bitter" & "Mild" tattooed across an ample bosom.

It's still tacky.

Tattoos may be a personal thing, but they do give off a perception of the person.

That cannot be denied. Or why would some employers make them be covered up?

Cheryl cole's tattoo is disgusting and will be more so the older she gets. Mine will be as I am, always a Ram and is on a part that won't droop, I hope..

I love tattoos not that I've got any.

I hate the generic ones tho like Chinese symbols (if you have no connection to China or a love of Chinese things), tribal stuff, stars, or even comedy ones done for a laugh. Saying that the ones done on holiday where you have something random I don't mind as they can me personal and remind you of a great time with your mates even if you was plastered when you had it done.

I like the personal unique ones that are drawn for you not picked out off the wall knowing that 5 people this week could have that same one.

I'd love to get one done and I will when I have something in my life that I want on me to remind me of each day. Sounds weird because you should have the memories so why have the ink? Can't really explain it tbh but yeah.

Oh and body piercing, I'd love to know what goes through people's minds when they create those big holes in their ears, the ones where you keep sticking larger things in to create a huge hole. To me that comes under self harming. Ears pierced, belly button etc. leaves a small hole, it's kinda a female thing to do, I've seen both my sisters beg my parents when they were young to get them done, it's part of growing up right?

I had my eyebrow done back in the day when it was all hip to the hop, can barely see the holes now but I look at them as a part of growing up when I notice them every few months.

BUT holes where you can stick your entire finger through? What. The. ****.

Archived