Derby v Blackburn Analysis

2 Wellies

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers Lads, I'm going for the Rafa Benitez obsessing over the opposition theme this month, Daveo off to Moor Farm now to take out Smith to save me the revision needed...I agree with you though about Smith I reckon he'll start, I just think with not too much threat from the wings we should give Freeman a bit of a run out.

We've got another scout on here, Alex is his name, he's gone professional now tho and doesn't share his findings out like this. Was a contender for the Mansfield job not so long ago, couldn't afford the bus fare tho so they had to appoint someone else, shame really.

Good analysis.

Would laugh loads if the 'move of the day' happens and we score.

I think Best Rhodes will turn it on for the cameras and be a real handful for Our defence.

One thing that I am hoping to see from this game is an improvement on the things we were poor at last season. Ie Grant coming to collect crosses, not conceding from set plays, closing down the opposition on the edge of our box. (Rhodes at home last season an example)

Cheers Lads, I'm going for the Rafa Benitez obsessing over the opposition theme this month, Daveo off to Moor Farm now to take out Smith to save me the revision needed...I agree with you though about Smith I reckon he'll start, I just think with not too much threat from the wings we should give Freeman a bit of a run out.

Just thought i would say that from my souces here down south, Smith is more of an 'attacking' full back, likes to do a Brayford in that respect, so may enjoy the fact he has no threat,and that may benefit us going forward....

Archived