Do you know what bugs me...

Day

Trousers, why do they think men don't have thighs anymore? I've not even got that big thighs intact they look pretty normal to me, not that I go around comparing thighs. I want fitted jeans not denim leggings that you need to talc up before squeezing into. Even sweat pants have gone stupid now with this lets all look like a knob look.

All you idiots that have been strutting around wearing skin tight clothes are to blame for this. Now normal people like me have to buy a size up just to get our legs in.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have Electrolux Ultrasilencer already. It's quiet but not enough.

Edit. Had to check it and it's quiet enough. 61 desibels, so normal conversation is louder.

Maybe I just hate cleaning and idea of doing something which should be done by women.

I'll vote for vacuum cleaners too. My hearing aids amplify that horrible whining noise until it's an awful high-pitched banshee shriek screaming directly into my brain.

Or perhaps that's the wife.

Maybe I just hate cleaning and idea of doing something which should be done by women.

Guess this raises one of my gripes - women who are flexible with the terms of 'equality'. 

Quick to share out chores at home, but happy for you to be the one that works so that they don't have to.

Guess this raises one of my gripes - women who are flexible with the terms of 'equality'. 

Quick to share out chores at home, but happy for you to be the one that works so that they don't have to.

I call it "raisins-out-of-cardamom bread-equality". Just to pick the best parts of it, I mean.

Bloody ants bug me.

Gits converted one of my Scotch Bonnet plants into a farm last week - it was quite interesting for 5 minutes watching them through a magnifying glass, move aphid larvae around the plant - then I got a pair of tweezers and killed every ant one by one. Next, a spray of dilute washing-up liquid all over the plant (the aphids suffocate in a few minutes) - and finally a teaspoon of chilli powder spread around the base of the stem. Ants will not go through that.

Grrr, just noticed how annoying it is when people call espresso "expresso", for goodness sake, can you not read?!

Also hate "sporty" SUVs. What's the point in having a 4x4 posing as a sports car, to the point where it can not go off road, yet handles worse than any other sports car ever made? It's like buying an elephant, then painting it like a leopard.

Fosters annoys me too.

Also hate "sporty" SUVs. What's the point in having a 4x4 posing as a sports car, to the point where it can not go off road, yet handles worse than any other sports car ever made? It's like buying an elephant, then painting it like a leopard.

I hate ginger gays.

Archived