Could someone tell me what is wrong with me ?

Cisse

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sissy.

You are a ****.

That is all.

Jack Daniels have just made a Rye whiskey.

So stick that up yer jumper.

Isn't that what he said - you cannot get a decent rye whiskey?

What was your blood sugar level reading Cisse? Im type 1.. Injections the whole time! Bit of a nightmare to be honest but its controllable. Dont mess with it though..seriously. No more alkohol, chockie, macdonalds, pepsi etc sorry to say. There is no short cut. Only dedication to eating well and exercise will make you feel right and live properly.

What was your blood sugar level reading Cisse? Im type 1.. Injections the whole time! Bit of a nightmare to be honest but its controllable. Dont mess with it though..seriously. No more alkohol, chockie, macdonalds, pepsi etc sorry to say. There is no short cut. Only dedication to eating well and exercise will make you feel right and live properly.

I think it was 6,6. I'm obviously type 2 so it ain't so bad. I can still eat chocolate and desserts in small amounts as long as I plan everything else what I drink and eat that day. Also I can still drink beer, whisky and champagne. :) Not as much though as before, which is actually good. Soft drinks and hamburgers hasn't been in my favour for decades so I dodge the bullet there. One big change is I'm going to have to cut down with my eating of pasta and rice which I love.

So I'm pretty lucky. I need to live healthier life than before but I don't have to drop anything off, just cut down a lot. It isn't out of the question that at some point I can drop the pills completely but that takes time and a new life style.

6.6 is highish but not too bad. Try and keep it to around 5-6 if you can. Cinemon is awesome.. Every day drink cinemon tea Cisse. Cinemon stick in hot water will do. Salad is good too as is chicken and fish. Olive oil too.

If you want to get to the stage where you can drop the metformin then I would cut out alcohol and chocolate mate.

6.6 is highish but not too bad. Try and keep it to around 5-6 if you can. Cinemon is awesome.. Every day drink cinemon tea Cisse. Cinemon stick in hot water will do. Salad is good too as is chicken and fish. Olive oil too.

If you want to get to the stage where you can drop the metformin then I would cut out alcohol and chocolate mate.

Sounds like he could consider drinking 'winter warmer' beers spiced with cinnamon then if a teensy bit of alcohol is allowable, but cut out the chocolate stout..

I can get to the doctor specialized in diabetes only next month so will learn a lot at that time. In one week with healthy diet my health has improved a lot. Not on the pills yet. We'll see how it goes. Thanks for the cinnamon tip, I will try it. :)

You have also found out that they make awesome beers in Belgium ? Good for you mate.

I have a feeling that we are finally educating Boycie, Cisse.

One day, he will let slip that he's just been on a trip to Bruges, appearing on here extolling the virtues of t'Brugs Beertje, Staminee de Garre and Cafe Rose Red.

Archived