Modern tracks

DCFCfranco

I am not mean my good man, just merely sorted in what constitutes a real classic from what's modern.

Carry on, I'll shift some posts across when I've got more time so if you notice your posts have gone awol, they're probably in here.

I thought by doing it this way everyones happy. Ya see, I'm nice really.

Xxx

Sorry but I don't think that's a job you are suitable for judging by the songs you have posted in that thread

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, you do it then, Mr Agadoo man.

And it doesn't need doing, the thread title says "Your all time classic tracks" what one may see as a classic the other *****. Spice Girls Wannabe is a classic, but no doubt you would argue that.

I am not mean my good man, just merely sorted in what constitutes a real classic and what's modern.

Carry on, I'll shift some posts across when I've got more time so if you notice your posts have gone awol from over there, they're probably in here.

I thought by doing it this way everyones happy. Ya see, I'm nice really.

Xxx

im yet to see any posts from there in here.

Just pointing it out......

And it doesn't need doing, the thread title says "Your all time classic tracks" what one may see as a classic the other *****. Spice Girls Wannabe is a classic, but no doubt you would argue that.

Ahh but Frogg started it and im sure he said forget the modern stuff - but hey ho

The frogster rocks...and he knows Pink Floyds music library inside out and back to front. That commands respect.

Archived