What's in a Name?

Mate, I work in the building trade. Keep it simple for some of us yeah? Speak slowly and loud with plenty of gestures.

i've had 58 years of it ,  :huh:  you've only had 2 years , i'm a chippie , our other brother is an ex brickie ,

dunno what happened with Steve.. :lol:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i've had 58 years of it ,  :huh:  you've only had 2 years , i'm a chippie , our other brother is an ex brickie ,

dunno what happened with Steve.. :lol:

Can I have a steak and kidney pie and a bean mix please?

Got any extra-hot chilli sauce?

You obviously need to consult Dr. Burnorium at the Hot Sauce Emporium, his own brand Psycho Juice hot sauces will burn the hairs off a gorilla's testes.

www.hotsauceemporium.co.uk

My favourite is the 70% Habanero which is great on home made steak pie with some Maris Piper home made chips.

Since my first match in 1946 I have only ever referred to my club as 'DERBY' when talking about them, I also use the RAMS when writing about them, anything else just doesn't seem right.

;) 

You obviously need to consult Dr. Burnorium at the Hot Sauce Emporium, his own brand Psycho Juice hot sauces will burn the hairs off a gorilla's testes.

www.hotsauceemporium.co.uk

My favourite is the 70% Habanero which is great on home made steak pie with some Maris Piper home made chips.

Since my first match in 1946 I have only ever referred to my club as 'DERBY' when talking about them, I also use the RAMS when writing about them, anything else just doesn't seem right.

;) 

I am a devotee of the good doctor's methods, cures and poultices myself - every time I visit Brizzle I visit his emporium in the indoor market for a chat and to pick up a prescription. It's also worth noting that Sam up at Spondon Winemaking also sells Dr Burnorium's stuff, as well as Dave's Insanity Sauces, the full Death Sauce range and many others.

I agree that the Habanero Psycho Juice is nice, but my favourite from the range is the Ghost Pepper / Jolokia one.

I am a devotee of the good doctor's methods, cures and poultices myself - every time I visit Brizzle I visit his emporium in the indoor market for a chat and to pick up a prescription. It's also worth noting that Sam up at Spondon Winemaking also sells Dr Burnorium's stuff, as well as Dave's Insanity Sauces, the full Death Sauce range and many others.

I agree that the Habanero Psycho Juice is nice, but my favourite from the range is the Ghost Pepper / Jolokia one.

My son will be very pleased with your loyalty, keep up the good work and spread the gospel, has Spondon Homebrew changed hands then, I thought Philip and his missus ran the show.

My son will be very pleased with your loyalty, keep up the good work and spread the gospel, has Spondon Homebrew changed hands then, I thought Philip and his missus ran the show.

Perhaps Sam is just the name of one of the guys who works there then. It's the name on the emails I've received from there in the past - very helpful when a boiler I bought from them burned out.

So I presume that Dr Burnorium's your lad then?

Perhaps Sam is just the name of one of the guys who works there then. It's the name on the emails I've received from there in the past - very helpful when a boiler I bought from them burned out.

So I presume that Dr Burnorium's your lad then?

Yes indeedy, Derby born and bred and he used to play for Redwood with Nigel.

1) I'm not too fussed if someone calls us County, just cos then I can use the hashtag "come on county"

eg. The mad scot bringing the scum to PP again this weekend #coc

2) I wonder whether we could pick up a secondary nickname to help out the scumbag journos? I'm thinking a nickname around our greatest ever player?

At the moment I'm thinking "The Bucko-neers" or "The followers of the church of St Bucko"

Archived