Paul Dickov

DCFCfranco

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Dickov - hope he does well, he has one hell of a job keeping them up this season though, their team is comprised of failed championship footballers.

I think they're bankers to go down - but, hope he manages to pull a rabbit out of the hat (as it were)

I like Dickov - hope he does well, he has one hell of a job keeping them up this season though, their team is comprised of failed championship footballers.

I think they're bankers to go down - but, hope he manages to pull a rabbit out of the hat (as it were)

Two of the three teams are simply polls apart from where they need to be. Yeovil and Donny will only be competing to see who finishes second bottom, IMO. And this appointment doesn't do much to convince me otherwise.

Bournemouth have one or two decent players and a rich owner, I reckon they could stay up.

Problem is, League One's ran out of big clubs to cough and splatter back into our league, for this season at least.

Having said that, Scunny stayed up in our league. The more I think about that, the more impressive that is, because they're not even a traditional third tier club.

Yeovil being in our league - I just can't get my head around that. A town of 40,000 in a county with no other professional team and a club that's not even been in the Football League for 10 years yet....madness.

Archived