Man Ure take over complete.....

uttoxram75

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He will be too excited at the thought of United dominating surely

Yeah your probably right Dav, the point I was really getting across with my short three word post was really just to remind Boycie that he had failed as a father because he has let his son support Man U.

Thanks for giving me the opurtunity to once again remind him and everyone else who reads this post that Boycie is a rubbish father as he has let his son support Man U!!!!

You have a son dont you Dav? Who does he support?

Yeah your probably right Dav, the point I was really getting across with my short three word post was really just to remind Boycie that he had failed as a father because he has let his son support Man U.

Thanks for giving me the opurtunity to once again remind him and everyone else who reads this post that Boycie is a rubbish father as he has let his son support Man U!!!!

Lets just say on Match day he refuses to wear anything red :D

Yeah your probably right Dav, the point I was really getting across with my short three word post was really just to remind Boycie that he had failed as a father because he has let his son support Man U.

Thanks for giving me the opurtunity to once again remind him and everyone else who reads this post that Boycie is a rubbish father as he has let his son support Man U!!!!

My son is named Kevin. (after King Kev obvs)

He lives in Peru so has had to compromise with his Venezuelan wife over the names of his kids, he has three sons named....

Archie, (Gemmill)

Horacio, (Carter, Carbonari)

and Dylan.....

Dylan you ask? no obvious link there until the full name is revealed..Dylan Pride Parkes......seriously, that's my latest grandkids full name.

The daughter-in-law wouldn't go with another Derby name but the lad did me proud and slipped in the middle name.......

:D  :D  :D

Archived