Miss Derby 2013

PrivateDerby

I checked the list again after drinking 2 JD's

Nope, they still don't do it for me..

But I doubt any of them would be attracted to me either

If i lived in England I'd never have a girlfirend.. I wouldn't be attracted to genuinely nice girls and the ones I might find attractive sure as hell wouldn't be attracted to me..

Latin girls with big hooped earrings just get me going everytime.. It's an obsession I'll take to the grave with me

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think, judging from you lot turning your noses up, that I might possibly be an ugly cnut.

Some of the 4am birds I've gone for have been proper Sharon and Tracy's. Those are like 10pm birds in my book

Exactly... if you've never had a go on the tank with bare feet, holding one shoe, limping home, you haven't lived.

That website is full of girls from Guadalajara I think.. There are many beautiful girls on there

As for tequila? I personally hate the stuff, but mixed with crushed lime, salt and grapefruit it actually aint too bad..

I don't drink, literally nothing.. But last night I was out with a few guys as a commitment and forced to drink.. Beer here doesn't sit too well with me so the only option was cheap whiskey..

I'm English, not Mexican.. That isn't me on the end.. You really thought I was going to put up a picture of my girlfriend on the internet? Anyone who knows me personally can see my girlfriend on facebook but I'd rather not go down that root..

You really thought I was going to put up a picture of my girlfriend on the internet? Anyone who knows me personally can see my girlfriend on facebook but I'd rather not go down that root..

I'm sure she really isn't that bad Bris  ;)

That website is full of girls from Guadalajara I think.. There are many beautiful girls on there

As for tequila? I personally hate the stuff, but mixed with crushed lime, salt and grapefruit it actually aint too bad..

I don't drink, literally nothing.. But last night I was out with a few guys as a commitment and forced to drink.. Beer here doesn't sit too well with me so the only option was cheap whiskey..

I'm English, not Mexican.. That isn't me on the end.. You really thought I was going to put up a picture of my girlfriend on the internet? Anyone who knows me personally can see my girlfriend on facebook but I'd rather not go down that root..

Ahh, I'm so daft, lookit me making silly assumptions.

Archived