Current Form.

TroyDyer

No win seven, people can say we are playing well but football is a results game, you don't get points for playing well we get points for winning. Now to win you generally have to score more than the other team, and to do that you need these guys called strikers, who need to score goals, and it is generally considered bad paying a lot of money for an average striker who doesn't score many goals, because where are the goals going to come from? Also to not concede you need this thing called a defense, whose job it is to stop the opposition from scoring, now if you're defense is Mainly compromised of young boys who wouldn't get a game in any other team, and a £1 million flop you are going to concede. Football counts on RESULTS, if you don't win, you don't get anywhere.

Not very subtle, Try harder.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The point is that people keep with the 'long term project vision' when we haven't really Improved in the league, I've been going to Derby for 35 years and I've easily spent over £3000 following my club, maybe even more, when you've been going those one, and you see the club you love hanging around the mid to bottom of the championship for four years you get a little disillusioned with where the club is going. This period now is worse than when we were in the third division, at least then we were competitive, you cannot defend not winning in 7 since away form is so terrible we have to be almost perfect at home. There is absolutely no excuse for this form.

If Clough was a different name he would have been gone, if we had a half reasonable and ambitious board they would have sacked him 2 years ago to push for the premeir league like they originally said.

So over 35 years you've spent around 4 quid a game including travelling etc.? I think you are being a little rascal :-)

So over 35 years you've spent around 4 quid a game including travelling etc.? I think you are being a little rascal :-)

I will admit its a conservative estimate I didn't want to overestimate, I can't work it out, I have all the old letters somewhere in a draw, I've still got ones from the baseball ground. I dare to imagine how much I've spent, oh well it's for my club.

Archived