mobile users

Gritstone Ram

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That appears to have worked. 

Thanks goodness I thought I was going to have to sell my soul and become a slave to iTunes just to use this forum on the go!!

Many people have, however the more tech savy people have now left that world ;)

this from you the soul collector for iphone at one time. :)

Indeed, but they never moved on, first one I had was great, second was like ok its a bit faster, then the next you could talk to it, if you lived in America, then they stretched the screen a little, made the battery so it didnt last a day, and changed the connector.

I can understand why people still like them, they get used to them and are scared of anything different, but the Samsung is so much better for me :-)

Just like to say the improvements for mobile users are much appreciated.

The jump to first and last page buttons? Was a Twitter request I added the other day. It will under go a major revamp later this year as the next major update by the software creators is being worked on now. It will have all the bits and bobs you see on the desktop site.

The jump to first and last page buttons? Was a Twitter request I added the other day. It will under go a major revamp later this year as the next major update by the software creators is being worked on now. It will have all the bits and bobs you see on the desktop site.

Yes the jump to the last page saves time.

I changed them as I thought the tick would be confusing to some as it doesn't show on the post that you've liked it. When I updated the forum the other day I overwritten all the image files by accident.

Archived