The Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

sage

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are right i have no facts i have not given any information away.

Simply said the players I have heard we are interested in would be great additions to the squad if we are aiming for a playoff push.

Just wanted to inform fellow derby fans that we could have a promising summer ahead. Your word is as good as mine as people have said I could be talking absolute nonsense.

I have one idea, if I went onto word and wrote out the information I know now, then saved it. When it gets past the summer to prove as you guys say I don't just simply say I already knew that I could take a picture of the date it was saved ??

Even better - PM me and let us mods know and we will not spill the beans and then back you uo if you were correct or alternatively point and laugh if not

Buckos at it again fellas.

In his latest interview for DET he said the board had come out and given an insight into the names we are looking at, and the numbers.

He then says it could be 6 to 8! Players well that means even with Martin and Forsyth signing there COULD be another 6 players. Interesting

Buckos at it again fellas.

In his latest interview for DET he said the board had come out and given an insight into the names we are looking at, and the numbers.

He then says it could be 6 to 8! Players well that means even with Martin and Forsyth signing there COULD be another 6 players. Interesting

but then how many players are going out...

We don't need 8 bloody players, should just keep who we've got now and add a ST, cover at RM and a CB. + Forsyth and Martin

Well if we are gettin rid of...

Tyson

Atkins

Robinson

Davies

Doyle

Roberts

Hoganson?

Oconnor

Fielding?

Legzdins?

We are basically keeping what we already have.

Most of those players don't contribute so if they all get off the wage bill we can bring in some better players, that's not a bad thing surely?

Possible ins

Out of contract, under 25 and within newsagents travel distance......

Martin Waghorn, 23, leicester

Lewis Mcgugan, 24, gumps

Jay Simpson, 24, hull

Tom Cairney, 22, hull

Danny Baath, 22, wolves

Possible outs

Gareth roberts

Ben davies

Adam legzdins

John brayford

Conor doyle

Josh lelan

Michael hoganson

Saul deeney

Longer shots

Older, or too far away to watch and still get the paper boys organised

John Eustace, 33, watford

Chris Cohen, 26, gumps

Martin paterson, 25, burnley

Liam birdcuunt, 23, brighton

Danny murphy, 36, blackburn

Martin crainie, 26, barnsley

No chancers

Bywater, wednesday

Nyatnga, bristol

Fatty reid, gumps

Tudgay, gumps

Lee grant, burnley

.....and finally blackpool who seem about to implode

Thomas ince 21

Matt phillips 22

Alex baptiste 27

Neal eardley 24

Chris basham 24

Craig cathcart 25

Well if we are gettin rid of...

Tyson

Atkins

Robinson

Davies

Doyle

Roberts

Hoganson?

Oconnor

Fielding?

Legzdins?

We are basically keeping what we already have.

Most of those players don't contribute so if they all get off the wage bill we can bring in some better players, that's not a bad thing surely?

When I say keep the ones we've got, I don't mean Tyson, Theo etc, obviously I would clear them out, but O'Connor and Hoganson can be good squad players + I doubt Fielding will be sold, same with Lego.

Hoggy can be cover, did OK. O'Connor is a RB who has looked increasingly flaky in his CB and LB appearances before the injury. If we can offload him , we will.

Archived