The Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

sage

Big News

Watching rams player interview with jake Buxton who said the personnel we are getting in the summer are fantastic and will definitely help us reach the top 6.

He also said he was surprised by some of the names.

Well if bucko says it you'd better get your hopes up for a good summer.

stop getting me exited as I don't want too be let down!!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry I can't say anything.

Maybe it's best if I just stop posting about things I've heard because I can't give you guys any details whatsoever and I get annoyed sometimes and I bet you guys do to.

As long as it's not a wind up Shabash, I think we'll all be really grateful for the snippets you're putting up now. Just say what you can, when you can and we'll all be happy if you're right!

Also interesting is that in Nigel's interview he said players have come to us.

And he wasn't just talking about parents who what their son to play football in the academy they meant 1st team.

I guess that means players agents making us aware of their services. Nothing special because we knew we were after experienced out of contract players (or players with one year left).

Interesting to hear that though players coming to us not the other way round?

Sorry I can't say anything.

Maybe it's best if I just stop posting about things I've heard because I can't give you guys any details whatsoever and I get annoyed sometimes and I bet you guys do to.

Fair enough chief - say nothing. Don't break a confidence. I'm just as happy speculating anyway. :)

Not interested in names, just want to know if the players coming in are any good or not

Footballs down to opinions

I think one is a big improvement on what we have

The other is a player similar to a player we have already but is better in terms of experience and proven in what his job is, across a number of seasons.

Footballs down to opinions

I think one is a big improvement on what we have

The other is a player similar to a player we have already but is better in terms of experience and proven in what his job is, across a number of seasons.

How much do you think we would be looking for each?

Archived