Gjokaj

Cisse

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he's got potential to be a very good player. I think Clough is reluctant to play him and hoganson together at the same time as they have a couple of hours of first team experience between them. If Roberts was playing I think he would of started today with brayford at right back

He looked good in preseason and certainly must have impressed Clough. Looked one of the more comfortable defenders in preseason as well. Took a while to work out a deal with Luzern for him and sort out the other details if I remember.

Given a year or so I'm sure we'll start seeing him get some games. I'm sure he'd have started today as well if we didn't already have Hoganson in the backline. Will be interesting to see if he gets a few games late this season.

He's still only 19, so i'm not worried about him not breaking into the first team yet, he may not make regular appearences until next season or maybe even the season after that. He needs games in English football regularly to see what he's really like and see if he can handle the pace and physicality of the game, before we put him in. Wouldn't be surprised he was loaned out to a league 1/2 side next season, would like to see him play 30 odd games before he comes in.

Archived