Top Gear

Day

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't think the American one was that great, too many setups, but I loved the Bolivia and Botswana ones. I'm looking forward to this series' challenge.

Saw a bit in the clips, Brazil was it?

Yes,they have to find the source of the Nile.Something that Livingstone and Stanley couldn't.

But then, they didn't have cars to do it in 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

Can't wait. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

They've also got a race on,with Jezza in a Shelby Mustang I believe.And the others on various means of transport.I loikes them races I do. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Thought the bloke driving the Bentley round the Welsh rally course was good but wish they'd review more up and coming affordable cars for the ordinary driver.

That's not really the point of the programme.

Top Gear is purely about entertainment and escapism. Real people might occasionally aspire to owning an Aston Martin DB9, but most realise that it's never going to happen.

Only asking for a 10 minute slot where they let us know what the ordinary chaps are up to and what we can expect in the showrooms in the coming months.

That leaves 50 minutes for those that need to jizz themselves over things they'll never afford.

Doesn't seem too much to ask to me.

Only asking for a 10 minute slot where they let us know what the ordinary chaps are up to and what we can expect in the showrooms in the coming months.

That leaves 50 minutes for those that need to jizz themselves over things they'll never afford.

well then good news!

the dacia sandero is now available in the uk!!

a nice affordable car.

Would you like Red Dwarf to dedicate 10 minutes to reviewing the lifetime achievements of short communists?

• 2 weeks later...

Bah, just sat down to watch last night's and because our Sky went t*ts up because of the weather, it didn't record all the programme, I got up to the Star in the reasonably priced car and it ended.....did Hammond and May beat Clarkson to the San Siro ?

See if you can watch it on iplayer.

Archived