Red dog game-fingers crossed this time!

MuespachRam

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well all the fellas looked tired this morning. Fed them and watered them and seemed happy. They left to meet Barker at 11.30. Back to the waterfall for 3.30-3.45, Muespach was merrily on his way and just glad we didn't lose.

Well I hope I have described before and after ok 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

Mike you deserved better for the effort you put in. The players and Clough owed you a performance and didn't quite deliver.

What comments did you get from your mates?

Well, we are back, all accounted for and all just about alive and well.!

Personally dissapointed with the match, for me, it was lacking something, all the lads thought it was great though, they had a great time, love the atmosphere, loved the rivalry etc. and were already talking about coming back, but only if the game isnon during April..!!

Thanks rynny for looking after us all..

Personally dissapointed with the match, for me, it was lacking something, all the lads thought it was great though, they had a great time, love the atmosphere, loved the rivalry etc. and were already talking about coming back, but only if the game isnon during April..!!

seems to be the general consensus. shame really. thats the way of things, until the club sort out the kop thing, or safe standing, or both. i totally agree with what everyone has been saying about the atmosphere and particularly that tannoy $hit, no suprise there is no atmosphere when they condition everyone not to make a noise before a game by playing crap pop music loud literally right upto the second the ball is kicked off! REALLY ANNOYING DERBY, SORT IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!

Crap pop music?

Back in Black by AC/DC, Run to the Hills by Iron Maiden and Welcome to the Jungle by Buns n Posies isn't crap pop music. It's metal of the highest calibre.

They started to play War of the Worlds which is superb, then turned it off after about 10 seconds.

Music man out!!

And somebody nearly deafened me a few times with that god awful microphone or sound system or whatever it was.

Microphone man out!!

Come on PP staff, we know you read these boards wanting our opinions, please get things sorted!! Or I might have to complain that my matchday experience has got even worse than what it normally is.

Anytime mate

Archived