Leicester City v Derby County

CumbrianRam

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whatever anyone says about whether there is a rivalry or not is irrelevant when we are talking about your away 'support' tomorrow.

Saying it's on TV and most Rams fans expect you to lose? Is that really what determines whether you go to an away game or not? Pathetic support, pathetic excuse. Pride Park & The King Power are 32 miles apart. PATHETIC!!!!

As a fellow fox said earlier in the thread, it looks dangerously like nobody on here cares about Derby County.

I ask you this - what message does this apathy send to your players? Leicester took nearly a thousand to Southampton last season on a Monday night. This was the Southampton who were flying at the time. Nobody expected a win, and it was on TV. You get my point?

WAKE UP RAMS FANS!!!!!!!!!!!

SUPPORT YOUR TEAM!!!!!!!!

BOB at school did you shout at the boys "chase me chase me chase me"

why are so many jesters coming over here??? Do you want to us to hate you??? I dont hate florist why would I hate you lot?

Thought I'd sign up here and add my thoughts.

First of all, your numbers. Embarrassing? Quite, but understandable at the same time, I think if the masses knew the details it'd be as embarrassing for Leicester as it is for Derby, if not worse. I'm absolutely sick to death of our club making stupid ******* pricing when we play you, Forest & Leeds, and other games such as boxing day etc... they need scrapping. We've not hit 30,000 in a league game in over 3 years because of it. Any half decent attendance potentially is always ruined by hideous pricing. Don't be expecting much from us either - 23k absolute tops.

Then again, if you're not going because it's "we don't care about Leicester" then.. truth be told I've got no time for you or your pathetic ways. Forest-esque drivel which made me cringe a silly amount three weeks back.

As for the game? Think we'll win 2-1, you're due a goal against us at least but I think our side is very determined and the quality will shine through. Not expecting anything like the last home game (6-0) but would be very disappointed to not leave without a win.

Best of luck when playing Forest, Cardiff, Hull and anyone around us.

Thought I'd sign up here and add my thoughts.

First of all, your numbers. Embarrassing? Quite, but understandable at the same time, I think if the masses knew the details it'd be as embarrassing for Leicester as it is for Derby, if not worse. I'm absolutely sick to death of our club making stupid ******* pricing when we play you, Forest & Leeds, and other games such as boxing day etc... they need scrapping. We've not hit 30,000 in a league game in over 3 years because of it. Any half decent attendance potentially is always ruined by hideous pricing. Don't be expecting much from us either - 23k absolute tops.

Then again, if you're not going because it's "we don't care about Leicester" then.. truth be told I've got no time for you or your pathetic ways. Forest-esque drivel which made me cringe a silly amount three weeks back.

As for the game? Think we'll win 2-1, you're due a goal against us at least but I think our side is very determined and the quality will shine through. Not expecting anything like the last home game (6-0) but would be very disappointed to not leave without a win.

Best of luck when playing Forest, Cardiff, Hull and anyone around us.

Ah but you thought you would spend the time to sign up and tell us? Clever.

Still dont care.....

I desperately want us to win this one. Not because I think it's a heated rivalry, but because I know a few Leicester fans who I'd love to rub their noses in a Derby victory. Used to be a great rivalry, not anymore. It's compounded as well by the fact that a lot of Leicester fans see this as their biggest rivalry whereas we have another 2 rivalries more important than this one at least.

Ah but you thought you would spend the time to sign up and tell us? Clever.

Still dont care.....

No, I've got no time for anyone who is not going tomorrow because it's "that club we don't care about". Forest fans were telling us how they weren't going because they didn't care about Leicester... so basically you're admitting you're a fairweather c*nt and would only go to a game against your main rivals, or you're (most likely) talking absolute drivel to try and get at us.

The fans who aren't going because of the price I can fully sympathise with, after all I refused to pay £34 at Leeds this week.

Whatever anyone says about whether there is a rivalry or not is irrelevant when we are talking about your away 'support' tomorrow.

Saying it's on TV and most Rams fans expect you to lose? Is that really what determines whether you go to an away game or not? Pathetic support, pathetic excuse. Pride Park & The King Power are 32 miles apart. PATHETIC!!!!

As a fellow fox said earlier in the thread, it looks dangerously like nobody on here cares about Derby County.

I ask you this - what message does this apathy send to your players? Leicester took nearly a thousand to Southampton last season on a Monday night. This was the Southampton who were flying at the time. Nobody expected a win, and it was on TV. You get my point?

WAKE UP RAMS FANS!!!!!!!!!!!

SUPPORT YOUR TEAM!!!!!!!!

Do you want to know what pathetic is?...joining a forum to tell Derby fans that their away support is ***** Captain Obvious.

How about actually talking about the game tomorrow, how about engaging in a football conversation and save the generic "Your support is ******* *****" chants for tomorrow.

So what we've only sold 800 tickets for tomorrow, I doubt we would of sold many more had it not been on TV either, are you going to lose sleep over it because I won't be.

Rivalry is relevant like it or not, had it been Forest tomorrow TV or no TV, league game or coffee cup game we would of sold out within a few days, why? because that's our big away day not Leicester. I'm not saying there is 0 rivalry as there is but this game does not matter any more than Barnsley away to a large chunk of our fans.

Our away form has also been shocking for years, maybe the manager should think what message his negative tactics is sending out to our fans, no doubt we will be defending the 0-0 from the whistle, and if you score we'll take a striker off and stick an extra defender on to make sure we don't concede a second, £30 to watch that whilst freezing your ****** off no chance.

Oh and congratulations on taking 1000 to Southampton, your gold star is in the post.

No Im not a fair weather c*nt and a poor poor man since getting married and a house but if I could afford it I would go to every game but this one because I dont care about Leicester, who does???

Why follow football shouldnt you be an egg chaser???

You make me laugh. I've been one of the ones who's actually defended the fans who are not going for the price but you're still having a go.. why?

Fans who refuse to go to this game because it's almost like you're scared you'll look like you care about us, are pathetic as f*ck and I'm immensely glad they don't 'support' my club.

Fair play to the lads and ladies going but for me it's just a case of not wanting to pay 30 quid plus for a 5:20 kick off away when it's on tele with Leeds on Tuesday. It's nothing to do with not being interested or rivalry just the above. Especially as a non season ticket holder I can save that and put it towards Tuesday night.

That is probably the reason anything over 1000 from us is now considered a good turn out. ***** I know, but it's the way it is until prices go down and fans can afford a decent away trip.

It's more about the day... Is it a good ground? Has it got a good pub/chippy nearby? How can I get home? Will there be a train? How much will it cost? Who can I take? Will it be a good atmosphere? Will Cloughie go for a win?

All excuses, and exactly how it shouldn't be but that's modern day football.

PS. Sorry about Coventry Bob x

Yes the numbers are ***** but it's over £30 for a game on TV, not only that but it's also one of the poorer away games in the division. You get put in the shittest pub across from the station where it takes around 5 days to get served, the plod force you leave 1 hour before kick off, yet you will be lucky if you actually see it.

You finally end up in a ground which is no different to the one we go to week in week out, the atmosphere is terrible from both sets of fans and after the game the police deem it relevant to march you round Leicester for hours before finally deciding to let you on the train home.

No doubt there will be the record number of "your support is ******* ****" chants tomorrow, just a shame there is no unity between fans these days to force prices down. I look forward to yet more years of rising ticket prices and the game being dictated by sky.

Fair play to the lads and ladies going but for me it's just a case of not wanting to pay 30 quid plus for a 5:20 kick off away when it's on tele with Leeds on Tuesday. It's nothing to do with not being interested or rivalry just the above. Especially as a non season ticket holder I can save that and put it towards Tuesday night.

That is probably the reason anything over 1000 from us is now considered a good turn out. ***** I know, but it's the way it is until prices go down and fans can afford a decent away trip.

It's more about the day... Is it a good ground? Has it got a good pub/chippy nearby? How can I get home? Will there be a train? How much will it cost? Who can I take? Will it be a good atmosphere? Will Cloughie go for a win?

All excuses, and exactly how it shouldn't be but that's modern day football.

PS. Sorry about Coventry Bob x

Ground is standard wise, not bad (but I'd say yours is better), it's extremely similar to Southampton's in the way I'd say yours is more like Middlesbrough's, although really they're much of a muchness. Noise-wise? Not great, but easily better than most modern bowls, I'll say that.

There are pubs near but not particularly obvious, if you train it you'll walk past a couple, one near Morrison's called the Counting House is decent like, I go there. The station is right in the centre so it's easy enough to find something. Getting home should be an easy train (£9.20 single, £9.80 return).

Yes the numbers are ***** but it's over £30 for a game on TV, not only that but it's also one of the poorer away games in the division. You get put in the shittest pub across from the station where it takes around 5 days to get served, the plod force you leave 1 hour before kick off, yet you will be lucky if you actually see it.

You finally end up in a ground which is no different to the one we go to week in week out, the atmosphere is terrible from both sets of fans and after the game the police deem it relevant to march you round Leicester for hours before finally deciding to let you on the train home.

No doubt there will be the record number of "your support is ******* ****" chants tomorrow, just a shame there is no unity between fans these days to force prices down. I look forward to yet more years of rising ticket prices and the game being dictated by sky.

Fully agreed with this really. Can't say I'm overly fond of Derby but I'd be more than happy in any sort of unity with yours, or even Forest fans against 'modern football'.

Fairplay We Are LCFC.

I had a weird pre game experience at Leicester last year and ended up in the counting house . It is a decent pub, good mix of home and away supporters, sky sports and reasonably cheap beer and food. Certainly a lot better than the terrible hind pub which you will get marched into the moment you get off the train.

Still don't care, blah blah blah. How come you lot only come on when were due to play you?.

Nothing club.

No rivals.

Never achieved anything.

No history.

It's quite funny how you lot come on to this and florists forums only when were due to play you and try to get some rivalry going.

This is where i put leic city on a scale of whether i give a damn and how much i hate you.

1. forest

2. leeds

3. any team managed by warnock

4. all other teams in the championship

5. my local pub teams rivals

6. all other teams in england and wales.

7. all teams on the planet.

8. Leicester.

Go get a life, we don't care about you, get over it, move on. Bring on the forest!!!!!!

'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

This is where i put leic city on a scale of whether i give a damn and how much i hate you.

1. forest

2. leeds

8. Leicester.

Go get a life, we don't care about you, get over it, move on. Bring on the forest!!!!!!

'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

It definitely does, if I'm totally honest.

Tell me 1973 isn't the year you were born, I expected far better.

you were wrong then wasn't you.

Don't come on here spouting utter tripe about the reason most of us don't give a damn when your lot NEVER sell out when we play you.

So where's the big rivalry.

Shall i tell you how many sellouts us and forest have when we play each other?, shall i?

I think you know the answer.

Jog on pal, we'll see nothing of you in a weeks time.

Still don't care, blah blah blah. How come you lot only come on when were due to play you?.

Nothing club.

No rivals.

Never achieved anything.

No history.

It's quite funny how you lot come on to this and florists forums only when were due to play you and try to get some rivalry going.

1. forest

2. leeds

8. Leicester.

So you don't care about them yet you decide to compile a list just to express how little thought you have for them. Righto

I think it's ******** when some of our fans say they don't care at all, yes for older fans it is no where near the level of Forest or Stoke, but even then beating Leicester will give you more enjoyment than say beating Bury at home in the 3rd round of the FA cup, surely ?

Archived