Birmingham Preview

tiltonstruggler

Hi guys,

I write a blog on Birmingham City & was wondering if you would be able to provide me with a bit of information with regards to the last few games & your current form for a preview which will be published tomorrow.

I was hoping to hear about players in form, over-achieving & under-achieving players, current form, how any new signings have settled in and any players that may be back from injury for the game etc.

I wish you luck for the season as it all unfolds, but from Sunday onwards!!

Regards,

TiltonStruggler

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

players in form: William Hughes.

over-achieving: Theo Robinson and Nathan Tyson.

under-achieving players: Jeff Hendrick. He would be dropped rested for this game though.

current form: Piss poor.

how any new signings have settled in: Richard Keogh looks like a decent signing. Michael Jacobs is promising.

The others are crap not that good.

any players that may be back from injury for the game: Frank Fielding. I hope he will be in goal for this game.

Players in-form. - Will Hughes, Richard Keogh and Craig Bryson.

​Over-achieving - ​ Nathan Tyson

Under-achieving - Jeff Hendrick

Current Form - Lost last two (Millwall away, Palace away) but at home we're quality.

Best new signings - Richard Keogh, Paul Coutts (form dipping though) and Michael Jacobs look decent!

Players back from injury - Frank Fielding, but Leggers is doing fine in goal, don't mind who plays. (Both good)

Current Form - Lost last two (Millwall away, Palace away) but at home we're quality.

Best new signings - Richard Keogh, Paul Coutts (form dipping though) and Michael Jacobs look decent!

Players back from injury - Frank Fielding, but Leggers is doing fine in goal, don't mind who plays. (Both good)

At home we're quality????? We are?

^^ This!

I think we're not in bad form, 2 hard away games against 2 very in form sides was never going to be easy!

We haven't lost at home in 2 months - and we're looking strong at home at the minute, the telly people usually throw us off but I am confident of a win!

Saying that Birmingham seem to be more confident playing away, than at home - so I think it could end up being a competitive game, rather than a game like the Blackpool one where we turned up and without breaking as much as a sweat made it a 4-1 win.

Players to look out for, obviously our wing play this season has been pretty strong... Paul Coutts should have the beating of Robinson tomorrow, and Michael Jacobs expected to start on the left, with Hughes and Bryson in the middle, they're busy players but not the strongest. That could definitely be exploited - you'll see a comfortable passing side, with very little strength in midfield.

Defensively sound.

Midfield, talented but weak

Strikers, Trouble causers.. quick, strong, energetic... erratic! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

Archived