Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

muzzamurray

1 hour ago, McLovin said:

Before, I thought that we needed 5-6 players but that was before we got Pearson. I think Pearson will get the most out of the current bunch of players. I'd still like us to get 3 players though, 1 right back like De Laet to provide competition to Christie as we have competition at left back with Forsyth and Olsson. I'd also like us to sign an out an out winger like Callum Mcmanaman. Finally, I'd like us to sign a pacy striker like Wells to take the goalscoring pressure off Martin. A Martin-Wells partnership could be very tasty. If Bent leaves then I'd like us to sign another striker on top of this, maybe Bradshaw as suggested by a few? If we signed those players I'd be confident going into the new season.

Likewise, I thought a clear out was needed, you're spot on certain players will thrive under Pearson. It is inevitable he will bring his own players in. I think regardless of if Bent stays or goes (hopefully stays) we could do with another striker and stop relying on Martin, definitely a winger and ANDRE WISDOM!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, YouRams said:

I'd still love to see us sign McCormack to play alongside Martin. 21 goals and 9 assists (last season). Wells would be a close second choice though. 

Wendies have reportedly gone in for £11.5m - huge money again. Good player, but not sure how he's racking up this level of transfer fees..

1 minute ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Wendies have reportedly gone in for £11.5m - huge money again. Good player, but not sure how he's racking up this level of transfer fees..

He must have some sort of record for money spent on him during his time in the same lower division league?

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

He must have some sort of record for money spent on him during his time in the same lower division league?

I think he's the record for a player moving to the Championship... and will break it again if they offer more money.

From that, I would guess yes. 

2 hours ago, Animal is a Ram said:

If those 21 goals and 9 assists are in a team challenging for promotion and help you gain promotion, the 160m reward is worth that figure IMO. If you think he wouldn't cut it in the Prem you'd even be able to sell him back to a Championship club the following year and make a good chunk of it back. He's the sort of player we need to take a risk on to get us out of this league.

Some utter tripe on twitter

Imagine if those bids were accepted, what a difficult choice Pearson would have on his hands

£4m for an old head who's probably worth a couple at best 

or £4m for a player worth more than twice that :lol:

13 minutes ago, muzzamurray said:

tbf, the brazilian rams supporters club are saying tis £3m + blackman...

and there is alot of talk saying he kodjia wants it done asap 

Not returned back to training with the rest of the squad yet either......

28 minutes ago, muzzamurray said:

tbh saint, alot of people are saying its kodjia, Just hope and pray they are bloody right 

I want us to sign Kodjia, and I believe we can. But £4m is outrageously low unless there's a player going the other way. 

Just now, SaintRam said:

I want us to sign Kodjia, and I believe we can. But £4m is outrageously low unless there's a player going the other way. 

as i said above, people seem to have the idea that blackman is included in the deal

5 minutes ago, muzzamurray said:

perhaps in derby right...

NOW

Nope, he's got extra summer break due to international matches.

Archived