Talk Sport coverage

RedSox

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was not trying to compare exposure of the Championship to the Prem.  We know the Championship is relatively inconsequential (to the masses).  It was more a comparison between us and other Championship sides that have topped the table at some point.

Funnily enough Derby were mentioned on Talk Sport this evening. Adrian Durham talked about us for about 30 seconds when he was asked to round up the Championship, He mainly talked about Derby and nobody else. If I remember he said we were quality, Chris Martin is absolutely on fire and that he really wouldn't be surprised if we finished the season comfortably at the top of the table... Then laughed at Forest for still not having won a game in ages  :lol:

The guy who does the all night show weekdays on Talksport is a massive  Forest fan .

They said this morning that Derby are favourites to go up and are now a club who will attract talented players to come and join us in the run in .

I don't really get going till about 10 but wouldn't rush either if it were to listen to Alan Brazil. Colin Murray and the genius that is Paul Hawksbee are always a good listen though irrespective of whether they mention the Rams or not. Generally, they spend a reasonable amount of time on non PL matters, but as someone said earlier they are a commercial radio station and therefore you have to appeal to the masses. BBC radio do not have the same considerations.

Archived