Wednesday Fans

DDCC

Yeah but anyone can be that noisy when you take 6000 fans somewhere. Trouble is there are only about 4 or 5 other clubs in the country that will have away numbers like that and we're not one of them. Probably a record number of away fans at PP as well, with them in the west stand as well.

I remember us taking 10,000 to sheff it'd away, Ron Willems scored I think, we often used to take great numbers away, especially against the yorkshire clubs.

Success makes a great difference to your away following, sheff wed are on the back of a promotion season and it's the first game of the season, we however don't have much appeal now days, but there was a time when you couldn't wait for an away day and a trip on the football special.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry Ramnut, I have to respectfully disagree with you there. Although I won't tarr all Blades with the same brush - what some said and did after Evans was sent down was disgusting and I'll admit to having no time for them.

And I'm from Yorkshire, does that make me an arrogant tw*t too? Of course, that's your opinion but please don't liken us to some Leeds fans, that's like comparing Derby fans to Forest ones, the lowest insult of all and I'd spend all day disagreeing with you 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

I was thinking of two chants in particular.

'we're sheffield wednesday, we'll do what we want"

And the tedious.....

" yorkshire, yorkshire"

20,000 for a side supposedly on the up, and kicking off what they expect to be a good season?

Why exactly are your crowds lower than Derby, Leicester and Leeds? They were even far lower when you were in the playoffs and we were at the foot of the table.

only 20k derby fans there yesterday

Why do Forest fans always go on like this?

You have no ammo to mock our home attendances duck. None. You really haven't.

One game this season you'll get more than us and have a vvank over it. What does it show?

You

Have

No

Ammo

Duck.

Attendance arguments again. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

Quite sad when fans of two fallen greats argue over a couple of thousand fans in pointless attendance stats.

Exactly. But what happens is, a few kids on another forum bicker with Forest fans over who's the bigger club and then you get every Forest fan mentioning attendances every friggin two minutes!!

What irritates me is the whole "Ha!! Derby got 22k today! Attendances are dropping"

1) still more than Forest. Not that I give a toss. I care more about the fact we've been better than them for over the recent years.

2) if we only get 26-30k because we get free tickets..... Then why does it drop so much? (you'll get a childish response)

3) its not even a good wind up. No more than a little kid keep repeating "what?" after everything you say. It's boooooooring.

Man United must have the best fans in England? Zzzz

Archived