Printable fixture list.

Derby_Dave

And another point, has anyone recieved their season tickets yet??? Thought it would have arrived by now?

I was wonderin this too as im stressing that they have gone to my old address.

I have had to change the address 3 times with the ticket office already and still wont believe they have the right one till they land on my doorstep.

I've changed my address 3 times as well Lynds......still keep getting a fookin ticket, its no good girl, they'll find you in the end.......

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyway, can't wait for mine so I can take it straight back - tell them to stick their Friday nights up their goddamn yankee asses before realising i'm speaking to a chavette from Spondon then meekly buy a feckin shirt that'll be too tight for me.....that'll show em!

Don't they put a wall chart in the DET? There are 3 in the sentinel for Crewe, Stoke and Vale.

Also, I can't be doing with the new site, I click on fixtures and it shows nothing but last seasons results.

They are at the top with scores and scoters but underneath them are this seasons - or they were last night when I looked.

Anyway, can't wait for mine so I can take it straight back - tell them to stick their Friday nights up their goddamn yankee asses before realising i'm speaking to a chavette from Spondon then meekly buy a feckin shirt that'll be too tight for me.....that'll show em!

cheeky fooker think you're getting mixed up with Chadd there matey

Archived