I feel like I have failed at life.....

GeneralRam

Wow fellas. Brilliant. Just brilliant. Group hugs all round 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Lifes too short to sit in a corner and mope, and it has a habit of kicking you when you least expect it. Look on this as a good thing, it makes you stop and look at what could do with changing.

Feel like **** today? Get rid of the crap that's flying round in your head and start afresh.

Get that sorted - feel better tomorrow.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Much as everyone has said, life is a bit like a rollercoaster. Don't worry what everyone else is doing or what you "should" be doing.

I was going nowhere. Meeting nobody new. Every day the same. I went out with my brother to get some food, he asked if I wanted to nip for a pint... I caved in eventually, wasn't really in the mood.

I met my girl that night. Now we have a rented place together which is a very nice place that I wouldn't of dreamed of 5 years ago. Got a little girl (6 months) and things are running fairly well. But it all came out of nowhere.

I'm 26 now and at 21 I had debt coming out of my ears, nowhere much to call home. Not a lot to offer anyone. A bit of luck/fate and in a short amount of time things can come together.

I know life won't go this well for me forever, but you gotta enjoy the good bits and survive the bad bits.

Age is irrelevant. There are no rules. Chin up.

Women, money, family and health they never all run smoothly for anyone I don't think. Well, not for long.

Funny how life works. Defining moments, little comments or actions which can spark massive change. If you ever meet him again, you ought to buy him a beer...and then chuck it all over it him.

Best of luck, leaving home is massive. Even in my run down flat at your age I was far happier than when I was back with parents, could never take myself seriously as a man until I left.

Hey BondJovi good luck with the PGCE. Just finished mine. It's hard work but worth it. You will have done great times on it - and some horrendous times too.

I'm 34 and over the past 10 months I cried more than the previous 33 years put together.

Thanks guys! I think I would buy that guy a beer for giving me the wake up call.

I have heard of the tears from a couple of friends. But I can't wait for it. Helps knowing I have lots of support from family so I won't be left alone in gloom!

It is amazing how quickly things can turn around that is for certain.

Archived