Whats really going on down the road???

marko

When Cotterill was chased up hills and down dales for a signiture the red dogs flirted with O'Driscoll as no. 2.

Now they sack a manager who has a decent track record in the championship and replace him with a "quick fix"!.....Dare I venture to say that these "big money men" haven't got a clue how teams are run in this country and how business is done. After big names like McCarthy, Hoddle, Scolari, Strachan, Ferguson and Eriksson have been linked with them, is it only me that finds it funny to hear O'Driscoll get the job, answering to a Director of Football as well....for me this looks like these unknown amateurs are making a laughing stock of our rivals only 4 weeks before the serious stuff begins???

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When Cotterill was chased up hills and down dales for a signiture the red dogs flirted with O'Driscoll as no. 2.

Now they sack a manager who has a decent track record in the championship and replace him with a "quick fix"!.....Dare I venture to say that these "big money men" haven't got a clue how teams are run in this country and how business is done. After big names like McCarthy, Hoddle, Scolari, Strachan, Ferguson and Eriksson have been linked with them, is it only me that finds it funny to hear O'Driscoll get the job, answering to a Director of Football as well....for me this looks like these unknown amateurs are making a laughing stock of our rivals only 4 weeks before the serious stuff begins???

Unfortunately,though I hate to say it,it says to me that they might know what they're about.O'Driscoll is a decent manager in his own right and I don't think it was much of a coincidence that the upturn that saved them coincided with his arrival.

Not like anything like that could happen to us.Thank god we're not run by foreigners who haven't a clue about football in

this country....er oh ****(breaks down and cries)

Archived