Glick comes out of hiding

Day

I think you'll find that you started a post a short while ago with the following:-

"yes,that was exactly what I said 'I assure everyone that £1.7m is the fee' "

My argument made perfect sense against the content of this post.

My sarcasm was wasted. As I said, if you had read my original post in the first place rather than just quoting words that were never said we probably would not have needed to bother with the last 4 or 5 posts.

I know you are not the sort to be wrong though, hence why I thought it might be easier to go back and change my original post.

And just out of interest what is the point that you are trying to make in relation to my original point?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My sarcasm was wasted. As I said, if you had read my original post in the first place rather than just quoting words that were never said we probably would not have needed to bother with the last 4 or 5 posts.

I know you are not the sort to be wrong though, hence why I thought it might be easier to go back and change my original post.

And just out of interest what is the point that you are trying to make in relation to my original point?

That's where the lowest form of wit gets you.So,in summary,a Barnsley shareholder told you the fee was £1.7m plus add ons,but you can't be sure of this information,so we can all ignore it.

My point was that you were quite happy to argue the toss with Sage on the basis of £1.1m,without ever mentioning the possibility of this £1.7m,no doubt because £1.1m gave you a better chance of claiming a small profit on the Shackell deal

That's where the lowest form of wit gets you.So,in summary,a Barnsley shareholder told you the fee was £1.7m plus add ons,but you can't be sure of this information,so we can all ignore it.

My point was that you were quite happy to argue the toss with Sage on the basis of £1.1m,without ever mentioning the possibility of this £1.7m,no doubt because £1.1m gave you a better chance of claiming a small profit on the Shackell deal

No, in summary you need to learn to read posts properly and learn the difference between Barnsley and Burnley.

As already stated even if it was £1.7million (something which I said I had no evidence for from the outset) I still would not class it as significant profit.

No, in summary you need to learn to read posts properly and learn the difference between Barnsley and Burnley.

As already stated even if it was £1.7million (something which I said I had no evidence for from the outset) I still would not class it as significant profit.

Nah,doubt it was £1.7m -personally I wouldn't take much notice of what a Bolton shareholder said.

Archived