Player Suggestion Thread

DCFC_4_LIFE

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not seen am awful lot of mcgugan.

I know his free kicks are deadly, but what's his link up play and such like?

I think my first impression of McGugan has always made me believe he is a top class player, I've watched him on many of occasions and like Forest fans will probably sing out loud when he goes is that off his day he is simply a passenger, I don't know what you can put that down to, as I find it difficult to believe that any player goes out half arsed, I think like any other person they have on and off days, but more importantly on his day he is one of the best centre midfielders in the division, certainly good enough for the premiership, he works the middle of the pitch, much like our other centre midfielders but he is as creative as they come in this division, and also can hit the back of the net.

He has had a hard time this season, and apparently he is one for the chop. I will always back us to sign players who have dipped out of form, sometimes it takes a new club and a new manager to bring it out. If Clough can do what he did with Ward with McGugan, we will have the most dangerous midfielder in the championship.

Just noticed Leeds have recalled Alex Bruce form a loan spell at Huddersfield. He's a player I've always liked whenever I've seen him play. He's not afraid to get stuck in and can play at centre half or at right back.

We have no natural cover at at right back and are struggling for centre backs with O'Brien out.

Jamie Ward's free kicks and corners have been better than Bavies.

Makes sense for him to take them, not like he's gonna get his nut on anything that comes into the box, standing in front of the keeper like he used to do will only end up giving free kicks away.

What is it with this persistent want for Billy Sharp. We had the same saga with Derby fans and Freddy Eastwood.

If you read the report, it says that Sharp is attracting premiership interest and Leicester and Southampton are also interested.

Any of those four are a far more attractive proposition than Derby.

Let's move on focus on the parts of the team that really require changing.

What is it with this persistent want for Billy Sharp. We had the same saga with Derby fans and Freddy Eastwood.

If you read the report, it says that Sharp is attracting premiership interest and Leicester and Southampton are also interested.

Any of those four are a far more attractive proposition than Derby.

Let's move on focus on the parts of the team that really require changing.

Also with Leon Knight and of late Austin (who cant get in the Burnley team currently.

You're right, there is also Lambert and Maynard.

Youre right 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Just found this on sky sports Ricardo vaz te has rejected a new deal at Barnsley after scoring a Hatrick in the new years eve game might be worth a punt I believe he's on a free deal swell know scored 10 goals in 20 games.

Any thoughts?

Archived