Player Suggestion Thread

DCFC_4_LIFE

Been trawling the Cardiff boards- can you believe they actually want Jones to be sacked? The only mistake he has made was taking Bywater on loan! Apparently they are not interested in signing him so looks like we might get lumbered with the psycho

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

seriously, do u really think we have any chance of signing this guy. excellent player at this level could probably hold his own at mid table prem or certainly relegated prem team!!! Keep dreaming roll over and pull the duvet up around your neck again!!!

Really? Not about his power and strength? Bothroyd is very overrated by alot of folks but he'll score goals at this level

I disagree, I think his game is more about touch and flair than his size.

Robbie Keane doesn't entirely rule out the Championship on Football365: "For me it is about enjoying my football and playing as much as I can, maybe going to a team where I can maybe help the younger players that are coming through.

"I am not getting any younger but I will go back and see what happens.

"I am a Tottenham player and I am sure they will want to get a bit of money for me.

"Whether a Championship team would pay that, that's another problem, but I want to play in the Premier League for the next couple of years."

So, sell most of the squad including Varney, use Sav's wages, scrap the Director of Football plans, envisage the merchandise revenue, take away GSE's annual management fee, and yeah, save electricity by running half the floodlights, and see if Glick can really sell the dream to a player! Meanwhile on planet earth...

Exactly. Just as Bothroyd isn't as good as the proportionately high wage he would demand. If you want to stock all the cupboards, don't shop in Waitrose. Get thee to Lidl AKA the SPL. We aren't going to sign anyone vaguely Waitrose this summer.

Stephen Crainey is out of contract at Blackpool played 30+ games in the premiership, would be a good signing an answer to our left back problems.. his wages at Blackpool are quite low I'm lead to believe.

I don't know a great deal about him but seems steady enough from what I have read, says on Wiki that he missed a lot of games last season with an ankle injury but can't find out if he is fit yet.

sounds like it. Surely there would be other teams sniffing around? Maybe Blackpool will want to sign him up again now they have dropped.

Aye, but a player coming into his prime.. Blackpool still have their wagecap and I know he falls well under it, wouldn't hurt to give him a better offer not one that's going to put us out but give him a competitve wage of around 7-8 thousand. I'm pretty sure he is only on 4 at blackpool!

Archived