Player Suggestion Thread

DCFC_4_LIFE

hes a good attacking midfielder, ALOT better than Waghorn who we r also bein linked with

I disagree, both are different types of players. I really rate Lewis Mcgugan but he is very inconsistent yet very talented. I'm sure Forest would want more than 1.1million we're supposed getting Waghorn for, 12 months ago it was completely the opposite. I'm pretty sure Mcgugan was a fringe player at Forest and Waghorn was adored by fans and pudits alike.

Let's just wait and see what the next 12 months have in store for Waghorn.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now savage has gone hes on what 22/23,000 a week, and we have the money because we were trying to sign Hoper last yeaar for about 2mill i reckon Mcgugan would be about 2 million, Probobly not chance, but he's an excellent player

Now savage has gone hes on what 22/23,000 a week, and we have the money because we were trying to sign Hoper last yeaar for about 2mill i reckon Mcgugan would be about 2 million, Probobly not chance, but he's an excellent player

As I said, he is very talented but very inconsistent. I would want assurance that if we was going to spend that sort of money we was buying a player that could compete in every game, not someone who will be brilliant one week and then hide in the next 3.

just look on the pfa free agent list and noticed there are quite a few players from Leeds listed like Bradley Johnson that could do a job for us Naylor for a year or Kisnorbo too....i will admit there is alot of rubbish on the list but there are a few gems in there too.

am not suggesting they will move mountains for us but would certainly strength of squad.

Following the contract extension Sav was on £15k a week. Still a he'll of a saving, could fund 3 decent players with those wages.

Does anyone know what the situation is with Jack Cork is at Burnley? I know he's been on loan all season but does anyone know if a permenant deal is likely? I would love him at Derby.

No, not as good as he was 12 months ago and no way he would return anyway.

Think with a run in the team he'd be useful again, and agreed there's no way he'd come back, but it's a nice thought.

He'd still manage more goals than anyone did this season. 10 goals atleast.

Archived