pround to be derby fan black and white4ever

B4ev6is

well tonight was the best noise level in pp for best part ten years, the noise better all derby and forest encounters in the past. every single derby fan got behind the lads. and derby players fed of us and did the same with them every challege we felt as well and every ball played felt it with them, and the lads showed more passion than they have done this season. and think this win goes to shaun barker and i hope he will be okay. and to the red scum your going down to league 1 and will stay and ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Felt like a cup final, still does feel like a cup final. Amazing atmosphere, don't know anyone thats heard better. Goosebumps when the players came out, wow, what it would have felt like to be one of them. And all topped off by a goal in the 95th, ha!

Bryson's interview explains how it felt pretty well if you can find it mate.

An epic game. One that will be remembered for decades. A drab boring game to start with with a special ending. The game should have been 0-0. Yet giving both teams a point would be a tragedy. Both sides deserved to lose.

But that ending. Oh that beautiful ending. Jake. You beauty. The worst player to ever score a winner against forest. You will be remembered for a long, long time.

Why is Buxton a bad player? Every game he's played has been good. Shackle and Barker are ahead of him at the club, he'd do well at any championship club in my opinion.

Don't understand the critics?

Yeah, I've got to agree. I've read about 5 different people in various threads saying he has no quality, or, he's "the worst player to ever score a winner against forest". Don't understand it :S

Yeah, I've got to agree. I've read about 5 different people in various threads saying he has no quality, or, he's "the worst player to ever score a winner against forest". Don't understand it :S

Name me a worse player to score a winner against forest please. Then explain why he is a bad player.

Why is Buxton a bad player? Every game he's played has been good. Shackle and Barker are ahead of him at the club, he'd do well at any championship club in my opinion.

Don't understand the critics?

I don't think I said he was a bad player in the post.

Name me a worse player to score a winner against forest please. Then explain why he is a bad player.

Why do I need to? My opinion is mine, not yours. The only reason I would do such a thing is to prove it to you, and I have no need to prove it to you. What will that achieve? It would be a waste of my time. So nooooooooooo.

Why do I need to? My opinion is mine, not yours. The only reason I would do such a thing is to prove it to you, and I have no need to prove it to you. What will that achieve? It would be a waste of my time. So nooooooooooo.

No need mate, I named one for you.

Archived