well done lads great effort

B4ev6is

well the lads played well today and to come back from 2-0 down and to come back 2-2 draw, and the lads can play football when they want too so maybe, we can get a win against blackpool as this should give them some really hope and belief in themselfs, i hope we can finnish season strong and push on next season for autiomatic places if we bring in the right players.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we should be looking for maximum points in the next 3 games, they're all winnable so hopefully they go all out.

I'd like to say it would give them a bump in confidence for the rest of the season (13 games left, flown by), but we've been unpredictable all season so not sure it will carry us through. But at least we look to be pretty safe this time around.

The return of Savies, Bavies and Theo could be a blessing though, expect we'll score more goals if they're all involved. As much as Bavies disappoints sometimes he can at least put in a good cross for the likes of Savies to get on the end of it, or Callum Ball.

With Ward looking to be out for the rest of the season (not sure if true) Tyson may keep his place and a decent chance to get used to the white shirt and the role he has to play, if he stays injury free.

Up to the squad now, what do they want out of this season?

Yeah, I liked the look of Bennett when he played. Not bad for a 15 year old, obviously a big lad and didn't mind getting stuck in. Unfortunate to not get on the score sheet a couple of times. I don't think he's out of his comfort zone in the championship, maybe a bit to early. Can see him featuring more next season though!

As for Maguire, don't know much about him to be honest. A lot of people are confused by the situation, I can only guess that it's an attitude problem.

If Tyson isn't fit for the next couple of games, it could be that Maguire plays though? Not sure who else apart from Green that can play there? Saying that, Clough did say he's looking to get Naylor involved at right back, so can see him pushing Green into midfield rather than play Maguire.

Maguire must have a lot to prove.

If nathan tyson is not fit for tuesday and saturday game, maybe likes of masion bennet of chris maguire can come back into the fold i would like to see masion bennet given another go.

Why would Bennett be an immediate fit for Tyson? We have S.Davies, Theo and Ball ahead of him so why bring Bennett into it? Look mate he's 15, he's going to get a lot of chances in the future, he's just not ready yet.

Archived