Leicester.

FuriousFox46

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not here to stir up trouble!

But I would be interested to see how many of you see us as a rival.

Also, predictions for tomorrows 'East Midlands Derby', Derby... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

I see you as minor rivals, you're a third wheel, it's derby and forest you're all on you're own and score 2-1 derby

Don't really care about Leicester at all, when I used to go to alot of matches I looked forward to the games against the Sheffield lot than Leicester.

Just don't want them to go up, they've spent far too much money than what teams should do in this league

I see Leicester as our biggest east midlands rival if you exclude Forest, County, burton, chesterfield, alfreton, spondon dynamo, long eaton united, matlock town, belper town, new mills, buxton, bakewell, riverside juniors, derby rugby club and mickleover sports.

dont forget Gresley

I'm not here to stir up trouble!

But I would be interested to see how many of you see us as a rival.

Also, predictions for tomorrows 'East Midlands Derby', Derby... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Don't see you as a rival like Forest/Leeds. I'd be lying if the match didn't have a bit of extra spice but I don't look in the calendar to see when we are playing you. We will end up losing tomorrow by another thrashing I reckon. We are completely out of ideas atm.

No interest in Leicester at all.

No rivalry or history between us. Ok, the play off final was a bit of a pi**er but you can lose to anyone at Wembley and it hurts.

I know Rams fans towards the south of our region around Burton, Swadlincote, etc who consider you rivals, but I think for the rest of us it's Forest and Forest only.

Sorry.

Jeeeeeeez! Not like this forum to dish out un-called for abuse.

I dont see you as a rival but I do see tomorrow nights match as a local derby which will be passionate in an age where the media call any match where the teams are 100m or less apart a 'derby', us against stoke for example.

I do get the impression that leicester fans desperatly want to be rivals.

As for a prediction... I'll pass thank you.

Not really rivals just sour grapes from the playoffs for me, I dislike your team for this reason alone (and a hint of jealousy because of the £££) . I am certain we will be roundly beaten tomorrow by the much better team but it won't hurt anywhere near as much as if it was Forest.

Jeeeeeeez! Not like this forum to dish out un-called for abuse.

I dont see you as a rival but I do see tomorrow nights match as a local derby which will be passionate in an age where the media call any match where the teams are 100m or less apart a 'derby', us against stoke for example.

I do get the impression that leicester fans desperatly want to be rivals.

As for a prediction... I'll pass thank you.

Much less so with you.

Archived