Woah, were going to Barbados!

PrivateDerby

Derby County have formed a partnership with the Barbados tourist authority.

[url=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sponsored/travel/barbados-holidays/9039399/Barbados-sporting-partnerships.html]http://www.telegraph...rtnerships.html

The most important bit.......

[size=1][size=4]The relationship with Derby County should prove just as rewarding. Derby is the UK’s fastest-growing city and right in the middle of the country. Both facts are giving the BTA the chance to tell people, particularly in the Midlands, all about the island.[/size][/size]

[size=1][size=4]There’ll be a special Barbados theme at two of Derby’s home fixtures at the Pride Park stadium in March and April, with hotels and tour operators helping to showcase the island to sports-loving holidaymakers.[/size][/size]

[size=1][size=4]In summer 2013, the Derby squad will travel to Barbados for pre-season training and a series of warm-up matches. [/size][/size]

[size=1][size=4]Have they got any good players??[/size][size=4] [/size][/size]

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have they got any good players??

You know our scouting network doesnt leave the British iles?

Theyve got some good talent in Barbados, like Rhianna for instance.

I NEED to convince the missus that this is will be our holiday in 2013!

How much is it? Can I get tickets with a new mobile contract?

buymobiles got a great deal going atm, get a contract worth £30 a month and they'll sell you 2 bottles of suncream for the price of one and a half.

You single Nick? You must have quite a lot of disposable income.

Nope!

Married with two young boys!

You know when you take your wedding vows, well Derby County was mentioned in mine............................

I have alot of persuading to do but I will sort it!

This sounds interesting, if they are willing to go all that way for pre-season next year, I wonder what they will do this year? The usual outposts in England such as Grimsby and Hereford? Or maybe Clough might see it as a benefit to go abroad to Spain, Portugal, Austria, etc?

Archived