PPI

Dangerous

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i did pal and got about 3 grand back on one of them, still waiting to hear back off one of Gazs, if theres anything going i'll have the bugger!! did the same with bank chargers the other year too!!!

theres a company my mums using that is willing to go back further than the 6(?) years stated on the telly if you need their name.

wow! just sent in my claim yesterday,

dont pay a company, the bank or lender will look into it for you, its governed by the FSA so just asking the question in writing will get you a claim form sent out to you. They will hold all the info, so dunna worry about it.

Or, send me all your info, and I'll do it for you. You'll get all your compo back less my expenses. 30% for typing 1 letter.

happy dayz!

Agree with Uttox and Boycie . don't pay any one to do this for you.

i personally never took it out as i knew it was a scam to begin with but a colleague at work has just got over £7,000 back ...step dad has got back 2k but got stung for a grand in charges from the company he used .... and a family friend has bagged herself 2k as well

trying to retrieve my account numbers,got one.cant remember where the oher loan was with!!

The government states that "no compensation is allowed to be paid to miserable people, as they might crack a smile when the cheque gets delivered."

Their words not mine.

Archived