Travel from London - Help required.

MuespachRam

Hello all.

I am currently in the middle of arranging our trip over from Switzerland for the red dog game in February, we currently have 22 making the pilgrimage over. But because of the TV scheduling we are struggling getting from London to Derby on the Sunday of the game.

My question is, does anyone know of any cheap mini bus/coach hire places in London that they have used before?

Thanks

MuespachRam

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ye i no, but there's no trains or coaches from London to Derby that would get them there in time direct so found an alternative.

Otherwise - http://lmgtfy.com/?q=London+mini+bus%2Fcoach+hire

Mate, that link is great, but, the phone won't ring itself will it?

Can you ring it for him?

I'm not sure what time he'll want it though? Oh dear, what a kerfufle.

Google....oh thanks, I never thought of that....wow, it's amazing..!!

Managed to sort something out as it goes.....now we have 27 of us coming over, the biggest overseas following again! Awesome.

Big thanks to the television people for moving the game and costing me a gazzilion pounds, and a bigger thank to EKR...that guy is some sort of genius....have you given Apple a ring about the CEO position.?

Managed to sort something out as it goes.....now we have 27 of us coming over, the biggest overseas following again! Awesome.

Big thanks to the television people for moving the game and costing me a gazzilion pounds, and a bigger thank to EKR...that guy is some sort of genius....have you given Apple a ring about the CEO position.?

He'd get my vote.

So how are you making the journey then you neutral b*****d?

He'd get my vote.

So how are you making the journey then you neutral b*****d?

that is a little bit rude isn't it?

We fly to the hole that is Gatwick,a day and night seeing the "sights" of London then, thanks to a message from an Arsenal fan on their forum, I have organised a coach to bring us to God's City.

that is a little bit rude isn't it?

We fly to the hole that is Gatwick,a day and night seeing the "sights" of London then, thanks to a message from an Arsenal fan on their forum, I have organised a coach to bring us to God's City.

Yeah, sorry, just been woken up on nights by the postman, wasn't really thinking.

Any team in London involved on that day? Are you going to Arsenal?

I never thought of asking a forum for a team based in London? I suppose they would know more about mini bus hire from there.

Good thinking Swizz!

Oh, and Branko Strupers supporters club used to bring more fans from abroad. Mwahahahaetc.

I'm not just a pretty face you know....

And as for the Genk fans....I HATE the fact that Soccer AM have adopted them......agahhahgg

(we are being filmed for BBC TV by the way..!) ha ha ha...

"Fame fame fatal fame.....it can play hideous tricks on your brain......"

and that's the thanks i get for trying to help, still think my coach/train option is better but never mind.

27 christ, they all Derby fans? Will getting 27 tickets be easy?

obviously, no "proper" Derby fans would live and work abroad. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Is Nottinghamshire classed as abroad? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' />

Archived