well done lads for beating red scum

B4ev6is

well i throught when frank fielding got sent off i throught here we go again, but the lads played with heart and passion i can not fault any of them not one. but the trick his now can we continue this for saturday i think we can and should be beating teams like millwall at home, i think nigal should keep the same side from saturday apart from frank fielding sending off, but apart from that we should keep the same side even through i wouid love to see callium ball be given a game but also would like to have a look at nathen tyson as i only saw him against first game of the season. but how good was jeff hendrik on saturday i think we have got a really gem here lads, he should have scored from the header but what a goal when it came and could not have come at a better time. and i would also like to say a well done to all the fans who managed to get tickets you all sounded really loud on the radio derby.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I recon after that were gonna go on a good run, play with confidence and go on to finish at the opposite end of the table to last season. More work is needed, a few additional signings in the loan window and at christmas and we'll have what it takes to go all the way.

Archived