Late night Tranfer scoop.

haywood8

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought we signed him?

We signed his twin brother..Glick-sed-noh-wan.

At least we brought 10 in (7 if u dont count the 3 here last year,Fielding,Ward,Robinson).Burton keeper,Shackall,Riggott,Kilbane,Maguire,Bryson,Tyson...thats 6,who am i missing?

Got rid of Varney.

Scum have brought in Greening,Boetang,Derbyshire,Reid,Miller-5,but lost 9 out!

Mid -table obscurity for both of us as we are both cutting our cloth accordingly.

We signed his twin brother..Glick-sed-noh-wan.

At least we brought 10 in (7 if u dont count the 3 here last year,Fielding,Ward,Robinson).Burton keeper- Legdzins, Shackall, Riggott,Kilbane,Maguire,Bryson,Tyson...thats 6,who am i missing?

Got rid of Varney.

Scum have brought in Greening,Boetang,Derbyshire,Reid,Miller-5,but lost 9 out!

Mid -table obscurity for both of us as we are both cutting our cloth accordingly.

You got all of the ins, count again.

Forest list Garner yesterday to Watford, think that makes it 10 out including the loans they had last year that went back to their clubs.

Forest have 22, perhaps 23 if you count that lascelles first team players they can count on, out of them 22/23 there is 5 strikers and 5/6 defenders.. the rest are midfielders.

The best part is ignoring injuries, Chambers is remarkably out of form, I mean who could of predicted that after only proving himself in 1 season :rolleyes: and they have no-one to bring in to replace him.

I have been predicting this all summer, since Billy went infact. They had a manager that could get the best out of poor/average players, now they have someone who doesn't know the division, never worked at this level and they've made some bad signings and despite the cry for spending money they have spent around the same as us, they need to bring their wagebill down which their chairman keeps saying and their fans just don't listen.

In all honesty I would be a tad disappointed if we finished below Forest.

Archived