Non-Derby County games thread

ANGERMAN1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Valdes had nothing to do other than pass the ball out a few times and pick the ball out of his net..

No exaggeration but Barca could have scored 4 quite easily.. Fabregas, Alexis and Busquets the guilty party..

1-0 is still asking too much for Chelsea.. Barca will score at least 3 in the Nou Camp, they'll play Tello or Cuenca from the start and stretch the fullbacks.. CHelsea to score 2 in the second leg, I don't think so..

Barca to win 3-1 in the return leg..

They just showed the highlights..

Chelsea chances:

Drogba on the counter - goal

1 corner, went out for a GK

1 throw in, went out for a GK

Barca chances:

Alexis hit the bar when clean through

Fabregas misses a rebound from 6 yards

Fabregas misses when clean through - cleared off the line

Messi header good save

Fabregas snap shot pushed out by Cech

Alexis misses when clean through - poked wide

Puyol header well saved

Pedro hit the post

Busquets fluffs the rebound - well over - shocking miss!

And there are some guys saying Chelsea fully deserved their win... If goals = deserved then I agree.. If it's based on chances, possession, corners, working the goalkeeper then Chelsea were rather fortunate IMO

Must be the first time I've seen Barcelona play and they weren't leaping around the pitch like salmons. Probably why they lost.

Still, they'll be back at it in the second leg no doubt, especially with all the pointers that Drogba was giving them.....

Barcelona will likely still go through, but at least they'll have had a bit of a scare on the way. Then hopefully either Madrid or bayern will fook them up in the final.

I don't want Madrid to win in the final, as Mourinho will leave having already won the Copa Del Rey last year and most probably the league this year..

He seems desperate to want to be out, Real Madrid supporters bay for Barca type football and it's the complete opposite of the style Mourinho wants.. He likes his hard fought wins and having warriors in the team like Zanetti, Matarazzi, Schneijder, Cambiasso, Motta and Lucio.. Not pansies like Ramos, Marcelo, Ozil and Pepe..

If they win the CL and La Liga he'll be back at Inter or perhaps Man City in the summer.. If not, his anger and disappointment will drive him on for another season at Real Madrid until he wins everything

If Barcelona haul in Madrid's 4 point lead, and Madrid fail to win the CL, then Mourinho might not have much say in him being there still next season.

Really wouldn't surprise me to see him turn up at Man City in the summer.

Of all the teams left in the competition I'd rather Bayern win it. Fantastic side.

Feck knows how anyone can support Chelsea, one of the most despicable clubs around.

Not only that, the football they play shouldnt even be labelled football. Since Di Matteo came in i dont think i've seen a luckier side, first half on Sunday i thought they were pony.

Archived