Treasured Possession

vicky-27

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My signed Chrissy Powell Derby shirt. I got it when we played Charlton away in September '98, the first time he played against us after he left. He came over to the away fans at the end and chucked it into the crowd..can't believe i managed to catch it!

My wife brought me a signed shirt and framed it for my birthday it is awesome and is my prize item.

Also when my son was mascot at old trafford for the second leg he got pics with both squads and the rams autographed his programme and conners signed the centre circle photo he had with captains and ref.

So gonna get that framed for my son of course.

Also got some great camera footage of my son ignorin gary neville as he went to shake my sons hand it was class.

i have a comemerative cup from 71-72 which my lovely daughter keeps using for her hot choccy!!

i also have a flag thingy which was given to me by mr cox one freezing winter morning waiting for me dad when i was sat on the steps leading down to where the player use to go at the BBG, that is now hung on my sons wall.

do like to keep my programmes aswell, i have my wembley ones all wrapped up and put away somewhere safe:D

Archived