Billy Sharp

Perky1106

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really?

Glad we didn't sign him. Wise decision by the board. :D

Big blow for Donny. And a shame for Billy Sharp. I know it's only August, and that Billy Sharp is only one player. But that may seriously damage their survival chances. At least they could take comfort that if they create chances they had a player who would score from them.

Couldn't really be a worse opening day for them.

It's scary really, how vulnerable so many clubs are to injuries (including ourselves) and the crippling consequences on the rest of the season's results.

Claridge was saying just now that it's not always about one player but it often is. For Doncaster it is Sharp like for us last year it was Commons or Kuqi.

But now I feel I can sleep a little easier because I don't think there is any particular player in the team who we rely on fully.

joe youre right! but claridge its a dick....and dunt know what he's on about

I have nothing against him but the shows' format that has him as an alone studio pundit with the stats of how many league experiences he made always rolling underneath him seems to put him on a pedestal as some sort of overlord expert of the whole Football League, when he clearly isn't.

I have nothing against him but the shows' format that has him as an alone studio pundit with the stats of how many league experiences he made always rolling underneath him seems to put him on a pedestal as some sort of overlord expert of the whole Football League, when he clearly isn't.

he's cheap... and he was always a scruffy player and all... i dunner mind it when people a scruffy mind...im a bit like that me sen...but he wouldnt even come out of the tunnel with his socks pulled up....i'm supprised he didnt play in wellies

Archived