I was thinking again...

Perky1106

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Regarding the legal issues I can understand why you wouldn't want to be stepping on hot coals Daveo. I probably have opened a can of worms to be perfectly honest, I was just fed up of half the Rams Talk threads being about pedantic data and information that no-one really knows anything about.

no finance chat but homophobia is ok is it?

I do believe it's an American phrase, comparable to the term 'That sucks', and not an actual attempt at calling Daveo gay for not accepting the idea.

I've got much better pictures for that.

I do believe it's an American phrase, comparable to the term 'That sucks', and not an actual attempt at calling Daveo gay for not accepting the idea.

I've got much better pictures for that.

well .....errrr...... i think americanisms are arguably worse than either one of the other taboos....so0o0o0 knock it on the head yoof.

well .....errrr...... i think americanisms are arguably worse than either one of the other taboos....so0o0o0 knock it on the head yoof.

You think Americanisms are worse than Homophobia?

Do you work for the Oxford Dictionary by any chance? Or a writing forum i've previously been on?

They were like that. I put a 'lol' into a long thank you post and three people reacted like i'd just **** on their kids.

So we've got about 4 days until the inevitable loss to Shrewsbury and questioning of the owners motives begins again then eh? Lovely.

And we all know why the DET closed down, I doubt that'd happen again. The person in question lost enough popularity with the last event, nevermind a repeat.

What actually happened to the DET Alex? I was on there and then remember trying to go on and couldn't so came here.:confused:

What actually happened to the DET Alex? I was on there and then remember trying to go on and couldn't so came here.:confused:

I can't say really, not definitively anyway, without worrying about this forum too! If you search for a thread with 'DET' in it you'll find a thread explaining it all.

Archived