Clough 2 more, sell sell sell first

Day

Interesting point Joe.

For all Billy's ability to get a team to the play offs, there is always a nasty smell about the place when he's gone.

Horrible, horrible little cnut.

A clean sweep and a fresh start for us would be ok imo.

I liked Ratty as a character and a reasonable keeper and always thought Leacock should of been a Prem player....but.....its time to go....clear the Bilious Daviesness from our great club once and for all.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As for the whole array of arguments and toys being thrown out of the pram in this thread, I do think this forum is healthy with a little bit of debate, as long as it's kept within reason.

These days the debate seems to be repetitive threads complaining about the owners, the latest injury and the tactics. This is something no-one on this forum can control (unless NG, TG and the physio are members) so it becomes a ping pong of throwing pointless recycled arguments back and forth. "The yanks are in this to make money..." "They're investing in the squad" ... "They're not investing in the squad" ... "Happyclapping" ... "Wristslashing" etc.

Plus the amount of threads providing alleged reliable information about the club, especially ones that start with "I have a source" or "I have a background in accounting" etc are getting on my tits a bit because they seem to perpetuate more dick swinging and offer no conclusion or resolution.

To be perfectly honest most of the talk in Rams Talk bores me to death now, unless it's the sharing of opinions and ideas regarding the formation and Saturday's XI.

Transfer Talk ends up in bemoaning of our lack of ambition to sign players like Waghorn.

I tend to be keeping a lot more to Off Topic and Football Talk these days, basically anything that isn't discussing DCFC which is ironic!

Maybe there should be a sub forum regarding specifically the financial state and ownership of the club so Rams Talk can be about what we see on the pitch.

Interesting point Joe.

For all Billy's ability to get a team to the play offs, there is always a nasty smell about the place when he's gone.

Horrible, horrible little cnut.

A clean sweep and a fresh start for us would be ok imo.

I liked Ratty as a character and a reasonable keeper and always thought Leacock should of been a Prem player....but.....its time to go....clear the Bilious Daviesness from our great club once and for all.

I didn't know how well my post would go down because I have nothing against Bywater and Leacock personally, like most people, but it could be the smell of the poison dwarf still lingering! :eek::p

Too right, this forum was made for banter and having a laugh, all you DET rejects have ruined it with all this debating crap. Matchday's players were rated on hair style and how good they looked in y fronts. Financial discussions by page 2 ended up guessing how many Balti pies Boycie could down in 15 minutes.

I reckon 8.

How would we sort out our allegiances?

Board out

Clough out

Board and Clough out

Tits out

It'd be like The People's Front of Judea v The Judean People's Front.....

I've devised a few preemptive lists, you're in the heavyweight division with me, Boycie, BigRam and one or two others.

People can PM for their group, please state your BMI so I can clarify you've been allocated accordingly.

As the great general Napoleon once said "An army marches on its stomach". Nuff said.

If we fight far enough from Greggs though we'll have the drop on you for battle supplies, we can just back off for ten minutes and watch you lot tire yourselves out.

Then we go in for the kill. Or the flailing punch of hope, as it'd probably be from me.

If we fight far enough from Greggs though we'll have the drop on you for battle supplies, we can just back off for ten minutes and watch you lot tire yourselves out.

Then we go in for the kill. Or the flailing punch of hope, as it'd probably be from me.

I'm sure we can get some kind of shuttle service arranged from the McDonalds's nearby, much thought was given to the venue. :cool:

It's interesting that Leacock and Bywater are the final remaining Billy signings.

Maybe the departure of these two will truly mean the end of an era and the monkey off our backs that is the horrible little man's legacy.

I'm surprised that no one has come in for Bywater even as an understudy.

But for Leacock, I personally have nothing against him and I enjoy his ability to engage with the fans on Fb, but he really isn't a very good defender.

Add Pearson as well Joe. You make a very good point, and hopefully it wont be long before they are gone, just so we can bring in the 2 players Clough wants.

I dont think Clough wants rid of pearson as he does with players like Bywater and Leacock, (martin would be included but he isnt as important as on a lot less wages). Pearson was even out there in the warm up on sat and then working with the fitness coach. he is still clearly part of the first team picture and in the last friendly he played Clough was praising him saying we were not the same side when he went off.

We don't cancel accounts but if you really want the account to be banned that's upto you.

I have already explained the several things your infraction was for at the time, telling a moderator then admin to both F off I think 1 Yellow was very fair.

In this thread you tried to suggest that certain members who are in agreement with you are "smart", I guess that means the rest of us are not so clever as you lot then and we should just bow down to your opinion?

How that makes me hypocritical I don't know, had I told you to F off then I'd agree and I'd issue myself a Yellow card I guess.

If you want to give it then you have to take it, however there is a line and when it's crossed Yellow cards are handed out.

FFS someone got a yellow card for telling someone to f off!! Strike me down dead!! Have u not seen the derby forest venom forum !! U stand out if u don't swear!! It's a forum, it's good to get it a little heated at times!! To show a little passion, we are all grown ups and have all heard/read/said a few swear words!! Let it flow!!

FFS someone got a yellow card for telling someone to f off!! Strike me down dead!! Have u not seen the derby forest venom forum !! U stand out if u don't swear!! It's a forum, it's good to get it a little heated at times!! To show a little passion, we are all grown ups and have all heard/read/said a few swear words!! Let it flow!!

Swearing means passion. Err ok.

I'm not interested in other forums, we have had rules in place in this forum from day 1 and telling other members/moderators to F off is a big no no.

Add Pearson as well Joe. You make a very good point, and hopefully it wont be long before they are gone, just so we can bring in the 2 players Clough wants.

I forgot about Pearson, though who can blame me? :p

Unfortunately though I can see him staying here till the end of his career on his big salary.

Archived