Come On Reading

Red Elvis

He should be! dom dom dom

I'm a Derby fan but also a football fan so I'l cheering on Norwich tonight so next Sunday is more exciting with 4 teams battling to stay up. I do want them to stay up but let em wait till the final day so I can have some enjoyment on Sunday.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure which side of the fence i sit on here.As much as I would laugh at seeing the red dogs relegated, I really dont want

Birmingham to go up.I think Reading are a better team and im sick of reading Karen Bracy talking total ******** in the paper about her massive club etc etc.I would like to see Sheffield United go up automatically with Reading going up via the playoffs.Feck Brum,little club in a big city.

Originally posted by Red Elvis;12743

Dom Dom Dom Dom Dommmmmmmmmmm!

So the Red Elvis 2/3 seasons prediction, still on!

Thought I'd pop over after a tipple or two with the lads.

Yes. I think next season you will feel relief too! when you scrape bottom place and finish second bottom

Goooinnnn Dowwwwnnnn Gooooiiinnn Dowwwwwnnnn

Originally posted by MattyTheRam;12842

Yes. I think next season you will feel relief too! when you scrape bottom place and finish second bottom

Goooinnnn Dowwwwnnnn Gooooiiinnn Dowwwwwnnnn

I think we'll be fine, but if your right are you bottom then?

I think next season could be a good one for the East Midlands teams.Derby will be completely revamped,billy will start to work his magic at the red dogs and lester will strengthen (although I think lester are completely insignificant as a local football rival)

Originally posted by Dangerous;12900

I think next season could be a good one for the East Midlands teams.Derby will be completely revamped,billy will start to work his magic at the red dogs and lester will strengthen (although I think lester are completely insignificant as a local football rival)

Well done!,

Archived