Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Verhoek is in Nottingham. Him and Miller would be excellent signings, unfortunately.

Yeah they would, medical and personal terms to sort out for the Cloggy. Wonder what the other interested clubs are offering on wages etc...

Miller,despite what WBA say is not a done deal as reported by the BBC Nottingham guy on twitter. Maybe he's had another offer.

Yeah they would, medical and personal terms to sort out for the Cloggy. Wonder what the other interested clubs are offering on wages etc...

Miller,despite what WBA say is not a done deal as reported by the BBC Nottingham guy on twitter. Maybe he's had another offer.

Marthur will probably f*ck it up by offering him a 100 quid and a bag of crisps a week

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_7089503,00.html

WBA have accepted bids from Forest and Leicester. McLaren still waiting for a chance to meet miller.

WBA spouting about Him going to Forest could have been just to get more clubs interested.

Sounds like Miller is talking to Leicester first, wonder which club will offer the best deal?

Here's hoping Leicester get their man, it could free up Waghorn.

Wesley Verhoek has returned to Holland and will not be joining Nottingham Forest, claim ADO Den Haag.

The Dutch winger travelled to England on Monday for discussions with Forest ahead of a proposed move to the City Ground.

Reds boss Steve McClaren has been chasing the highly-rated playmaker for some time, having first been made aware of his talents during his time in charge of FC Twente.

McClaren is, however, set to face further frustration in the summer transfer market as Verhoek has had a change of heart.

He was believed to be keen on securing a switch away from his homeland, with SPL giants Rangersalso known to be in the running for his signature.

Adventure

Forest leapt to the front of the queue when they had a bid accepted by Den Haag, but the Eredivisie outfit now claim that Verhoek will be remaining with them.

A statement released on their official website read: "After one day in England, Wesley Verhoek has decided that Nottingham Forest was not the adventure he thought it would be.

"He has given up on a foreign move and is hoping to stay in Holland, preferably with ADO Den Haag.

"After spending the last seven years with the club, his ties to the club are stronger than he first thought.

"The club is set to hold further discussions with him about his current situation and the future."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11727_7089718,00.html

I said I wouldn't laugh but.....mwhahahahahahahaha. Sorry Red Dawn, I'm sure you would find it just as amusing the other way round.

Oh of course, serves us right for being smug and claiming he would immediately turn us Into world beaters again. Incredibly depressing

Incredibly depressing

I wouldn't agree with that, I think it's great that Forest have lightened the mood today. What's the odds on him signing for Fulham before the September deadline? that would be a kick in the teeth after claiming home sickness.

I wouldn't agree with that, I think it's great that Forest have lightened the mood today. What's the odds on him signing for Fulham before the September deadline? that would be a kick in the teeth after claiming home sickness.

Clearly what's going to happen! Or somewhere **** like Bolton!

**** it I'm off to support Leicester.. :D

TalkSport claiming it's down to the deal on the table....

Steve McClaren has been snubbed by Wesley Verhoek, just when it seemed the Dutchman would join Nottingham Forest.

McClaren has had a frustrating start to life back in England as his attempts to improve his squad continue to be thwarted.

He thought winger Verhoek was on his way to the City Ground after ADO Den Haag accepted an undisclosed offer, but talkSPORT understands the 24-year-old has rejected McClaren's terms on the table.

Forest are planning a second round of talks but the snub is a setback for McClaren, who has made no secret of his desire to improve his squad this summer.

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/football-league/championship/9713/5/mcclaren-blow-dutch-winger-rejects-move-forest

Just been reading LTLF, quality reading this morning with a few of them trying to claim the Den Haag website has been hacked and it's all BS. :D

wesley verhoek has returned to holland and will not be joining nottingham forest, claim ado den haag.

The dutch winger travelled to england on monday for discussions with forest ahead of a proposed move to the city ground.

Reds boss steve mcclaren has been chasing the highly-rated playmaker for some time, having first been made aware of his talents during his time in charge of fc twente.

Mcclaren is, however, set to face further frustration in the summer transfer market as verhoek has had a change of heart.

He was believed to be keen on securing a switch away from his homeland, with spl giants rangersalso known to be in the running for his signature.

Adventure

forest leapt to the front of the queue when they had a bid accepted by den haag, but the eredivisie outfit now claim that verhoek will be remaining with them.

A statement released on their official website read: "after one day in england, wesley verhoek has decided that nottingham forest was not the adventure he thought it would be.

"he has given up on a foreign move and is hoping to stay in holland, preferably with ado den haag.

"after spending the last seven years with the club, his ties to the club are stronger than he first thought.

"the club is set to hold further discussions with him about his current situation and the future."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11727_7089718,00.html

hahahahahahaahahahahahaha :D

Archived