Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

History a bit confused? We didn't sack the first Clough - he walked.

Always said he would never resign again, and didn't. Dint see why his son would.

The Derby board could have brought Brian Clough back !

They choose not to.

I wonder what would have happened if Clough had gone back ?

2 ***** teams drew. Big fooking Woop.

We're ***** too. Big fooking Woop.

You're destined for mid table.

We're destined for mid table.

This arguing is ******* pointless.

It's 60/40 to us who'll win when we play.

I only say 60/40 because our defence is slightly more stable than yours. Slightly. You have a weak link in Halford, if he's playing. Our defence is pretty leaky though.

We have the capability to out play you, we've got a classier passing side, which we showed in the first 30 mins of the Wednesday game. but you have the capability to sneak a win past us.

I'm being pretty honest here, we can exchange banter and wind each other up, but when it comes down to it, neither of us are going down.

I can't believe what I have just read!?

Your defence is more stable then ours!? Sorry I didn't realise conceding 3 in 4 was worse than 9 in 3!!

You're the classier passing side lolololol

The two goals must have had something to do with it !

I reckon you could be onto something there, didn't help us that's for sure, we'll be alright a nice easy away game to get us started tomorrow, Buxton and Sammon hat tricks will erase the memories of the Bolton loss

Some sour grapes and strange comments from a few of our fans in general... I get the rivalry, try and put the Forest down, but don't do it by trying to claim we're something that we're not.. I don't know how you can say our defence is stable LR, it really isn't at this moment.. Nor do we pass the ball particularly well (especially away from home)

We'll have a more entertaining season that them during home games.. I think Pride Park will see far more goals than the City Ground this season.. I think we'll both finish between 10th-21st..

SOD is a decent manager, plays passing football and attempts to win games and scores goals.. I kind of envy that a little..

He needs to work on his team though.. I feel kind of bad as he's a likeable manager, but everything is about Forest is pretty much unlikeable.. A sh*tty city, ugly stadium, horrible kit, horrible name, unlikeable players (Camp, Halford, Zidane, McGugan, Collins etc.), fans stuck in the past... Steve longball Cotterill completed the gumps set, but unfortunately SOD doesn't..

Archived