To buy the history laden trees

They say they will make them grow

How long it will take, they don't know

One day, some day they, will play City ----probably

Its passion not money they say

The season is only 5 weeks away.

But first they need a boss, a defence and some subs

i meant as in,

done a great job on a tight budget etc...., is it just the name?

its like you guys are waiting for something to happen? i just think it would be pretty cool if we were all fighting for promotion.

sad to see derby county are slowly turning into a coventry city, watford etc....but you all seem fine with it? its odd thats all

If the owners are not prepared to throw countless millions at transfer fees and wages then the alternative is to build slowly. Mr. Doughty tried it and tbf it very nearly came off. If Billy hadn't kept running to the press with his "we need 5 stellar signings" bollux you may well have gone up.

The new owners look like they are going to pump money in so you may well do better than last season but frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

It'll be all the sweeter when we tank you home and away again.

i dont think you should be proud of that tho, it was an embarrassing season for us, yet you all seem happy at finishing, what, 12th?

Not proud of it, just thought it was funny that you was comparing us to Coventry and Watford despite finishing below us.

tank? lol, i was there for both and both games were awful awful quality but yeah, you won so bragging rights are with you.

but ok i see what your saying, but how much longer can you say 'were building' ?

forest spashed the cash....in 2010/2011

thats why we nearly went up

tank? lol, i was there for both and both games were awful awful quality but yeah, you won so bragging rights are with you.

but ok i see what your saying, but how much longer can you say 'were building' ?

forest spashed the cash....in 2010/2011

thats why we nearly went up

and then when the money ran out you turned on your owner for not spending more - ungrateful so and so's

Quick question for you reds.

Is your new owner actually rich or is it the family that is rich?

just wondering how much he actually has to put into the club without having to ask Daddy and Mummy for his pocket money

It's owners not owner, there are two brothers Fawaz and Abdul then their cousin Omar

Archived